• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hawks at Panthers - Divisional Round

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
injury check needed on: Lynch and Luke Wilson. who else?

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
injury check needed on: Lynch and Luke Wilson. who else?

maybe Bennett? I know he came back in the game but...

and also, we might have some hidden injuries that aren't really known until these guys thaw out.

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now maybe the Hawks will play loose since they were gifted a 2nd life

catching Panthers off a bye might work in Hawks' favor. Panthers could be rusty, feel the pressure, and are notorious for choking at home in the playoffs

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

catching Panthers off a bye might work in Hawks' favor. Panthers could be rusty, feel the pressure, and are notorious for choking at home in the playoffs

I approve this ^^^^^^ message. Go Hawks.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hope so. It's house money from here on out IMO.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe now they will get their head out of their collective asses. Sometimes you need a little luck to get back to the big game and they may have used it all up today.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not worried about the offense. The conditions were brutal. What I am concerned about is Kam. He had the big turnover, but he gave up a big penalty and then had some pathetic coverage to basically seal the game for the Vikings if they didn't shit the bet for us. He's not playing well at all. Now we have Olsen to worry about. And Lynch has to play. If he can't then there's really no point having him on the roster because it doesn't get any tougher than Carolina.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expect a firestorm on the boards this week boys. As flat as we looked today there are going to be slews of haters guaranteeing a Seattle loss coming and telling how badly Cam is going to utterly destroy us.

Trust me, it's coming. We have no chance at all. It's going to be a blood bath. It's all you are going to see this coming week. Don't get too defensive and wrapped up in it. Just take note of it all and be ready to show them their words when the game is over.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Revenge games have come into fruition this season...

Pat's whoop up on the Phins, Phins win their next encounter...

Cards beat Hawks, Hawks come back and win in 2nd match up

Pat's whoop Vikings, Vikings come back to beat Pack last week...

I know it's not the case in all scenerio's but I hope it is in this case... :D

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough,thinking Hawks 24,,,Cam and his crew 17.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expect a firestorm on the boards this week boys. As flat as we looked today there are going to be slews of haters guaranteeing a Seattle loss coming and telling how badly Cam is going to utterly destroy us.

Trust me, it's coming. We have no chance at all. It's going to be a blood bath. It's all you are going to see this coming week. Don't get too defensive and wrapped up in it. Just take note of it all and be ready to show them their words when the game is over.

You mean things like:

You are all bandwagon fans anyway. (Variety of non-relevant posters)
You were lucky Walsh Missed, you got destroyed and got lucky.
Cam beat you in Seattle, imagine what he will do in Carolina.
Your window is closing (Purguy)
AZ is way better, week 17 meant nothing (Johnson)
I'm not a hater, just realistically stating the truth, Seattle is NOT as good (bskballer)

Bring it. I'm expecting another great game, 10am sure. Weakass NFL putting THIS game at 10am. BS.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just waiting to buy PDay a drink,,that's all.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Bennett is ok that's huge... It would be VERY nice to get Lynch ready to go... Luke Willson would be a nice addition also...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh for sure the trolls and haters will be out in full force. So what's new?

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but he gave up a big penalty and then had some pathetic coverage to basically seal the game for the Vikings

1. That call could just as easily gone the other way. How was Kam supposed to violate the laws of time and space, when the TE ran right into him?

2. It wasn't like Rudolph was open by a mile. Kam stretched out to try and knock it down, and missed it by what? A foot? A few inches?

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. That call could just as easily gone the other way. How was Kam supposed to violate the laws of time and space, when the TE ran right into him?

2. It wasn't like Rudolph was open by a mile. Kam stretched out to try and knock it down, and missed it by what? A foot? A few inches?

1. He pushed him. If he wouldn't have pushed him it might not have been a flag, but if you extend your arms on a guy past 5 yards running a route then you're going to get flagged. Dumb play.

2. It's the NFL. It's a game of inches. And he missed him by a mile in NFL terms. And he's been like that all year. He's been a minus safety for us. Sure, he's had his big moments on turnovers but when it comes to doing his job play in and play out he's been awful. He used to patrol the middle. Now it's the softest part of our defense.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now it's the softest part of our defense.

Heh. Okay.

We won. Take a happy pill and save up your anger if we lose next week.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Rudolph initiated the contact. The rule reads that the defensive player has a right to his own space. <shrug>

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh. Okay.

We won. Take a happy pill and save up your anger if we lose next week.

Okay? Where are we getting killed? Underneath. Now we have Olsen to worry about. The dude's the best TE in the league. Kam needs to focus on his fundamentals and worry about defending.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay? Where are we getting killed? Underneath. Now we have Olsen to worry about. The dude's the best TE in the league. Kam needs to focus on his fundamentals and worry about defending.
With the Panthers defense and hurting at RB, I think the Seahawks need to focus on making the offense competive. No doubt Olsen will be a thorn, all TEs have all year, doubt that gets fixed so the Seahawks need to out score the Panthers.

Anybody have any insight about not getting the snap off in a timely fashion today? That has me baffled.