• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Have You Seen This Man/Dino?

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron was seen lastnight at the PD station, making a missing person's report for Wade also.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hm, i wonder how many Heat fans are STILL spouting that "we ain't worried" nonsense this morning...?

ok, i mean the HONEST ones...

Honest answer? Hows this?
You never want to be down to your final strike, but if you have to be, you will take game 7 on your HC every time.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
turnupthe MMFKHEAT!!!!

it is really nice we are rarely down to our final strike.

@OP, this shit is serious and it is important that we work together to find these missing persons.

[spoil]great thread, super hilarious, also kind of depressing being a heat fan[/spoil]

huh, I guess this forum doesn't have that, @mod/owner whoever reads this...so us LOL we could add some great dynamics to our posts if we added that feature or had a spoil button in the tool bar for posts thingamajig*.

*sorry for my technical jargon

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hm, i wonder how many Heat fans are STILL spouting that "we ain't worried" nonsense this morning...?

ok, i mean the HONEST ones...

I can honestly say I have been worried since they were in the middle of their 27g win streak. When you exert that kind of effort in the regular season you have to worry about long term. Then the long rest before the playoffs and many awkward rests there after you have to wonder what that does to your chemistry. If we find a win in game 7 it will be because our team pulled together and found some chemistry. Hopefully that will be enough of an advantage for us to beat a hopefully atrophied spurs team.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That building will be a mad house tomorrow night.
The Big 3, specifically James with his season on the line !!

If the Pacers walk out of that building with a W tomorrow I will be shocked.
When is the last time the Heat wasn't up to the challenge in what appeared to be a must win game?

Experience means a lot. We have it now. Great learning experience for the Pacers, but their season ends tomorrow.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That building will be a mad house tomorrow night.

You know they are playing in Miami? The fan base that would rather be at old country buffet than a basketball game?

The Big 3, specifically James with his season on the line !!

preemptive cringing, wallowing, username changing and basketball boycotting

If the Pacers walk out of that building with a W tomorrow I will be...

appalled and suicidal.

When is the last time the Heat wasn't up to the challenge in what appeared to be a must win game?

Saturday

Experience means a lot. We have it now. Great learning experience for the Pacers, but their season ends tomorrow.

I love your optimism but I am not sure I can even watch. #pussy #lions fan too long #waids #botch's #Kobron Westbrook's* #birdflu

*chucker reference hey OOOOO!!!

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honest answer? Hows this?
You never want to be down to your final strike, but if you have to be, you will take game 7 on your HC every time.

If you win maybe the rest of the team will have their heads out of their asses for the finals. The pacers are young, and have given chances a veteran team wouldn't.

If I were a heat fan I'd rather see someone knock some reality into them now then wait for the finals to do it.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you win maybe the rest of the team will have their heads out of their asses for the finals. The pacers are young, and have given chances a veteran team wouldn't.

If I were a heat fan I'd rather see someone knock some reality into them now then wait for the finals to do it.

They really can't wait any longer. This is it. The reality is they can't waste a lot of possessions tomorrow hoping the Wade/Bosh won't suck fairy showed up since last night.

Let's just grind it out tomorrow, regroup for a couple days, and start again Thursday.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love your optimism but I am not sure I can even watch. #pussy #lions fan too long #waids #botch's #Kobron Westbrook's* #birdflu

Last night doesn't qualify as a must win. We are still alive, at home, and solid favorites. A scenario any team would take any time.

My definition of must win would be any elimination game ( of course), or any game where we could have gone down 2 games in a series.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They really can't wait any longer. This is it. The reality is they can't waste a lot of possessions tomorrow hoping the Wade/Bosh won't suck fairy showed up since last night.

Let's just grind it out tomorrow, regroup for a couple days, and start again Thursday.

Of course. It's game 7. Shit doesn't get much realer. But having the moment of truth against the Pacers is better than going down a couple to the Spurs and trying to turn shit around then. The spurs have the experience to exploit the shit out of the way the heat are playing right now.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL, maybe Bot ain't such a bad cat after all. at least HE'S honest about his team's chances tomorrow and isn't coming at it with a whole lot of arrogant nonsense...

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MISSING
Missing From: Miami Florida, Last Seen in Chicago Illinois since 5/10/2013

images

Christopher Wesson “Chris” Bosh

Missing Since: 05/10/2013
Date of Birth: 03/24/1984
Ethnicity: Reptillia, Velociraptor
Sex: Male
Hair Color: Bald
Eye Color: Green eyes, Cat like pupils
Weight: 235 IBS
Height: 6’11 – Plays like he’s about 6’1 1/2

Missing From: Miami Florida, Last Seen in Chicago Illinois

Other Information: The skull, which grew up to 25 cm long, is uniquely up-curved, concave on the upper surface and convex on the lower. The jaws are lined with 26–28 widely spaced teeth on each side.

Glasses with no lenses in them, Capri pants with a fur coat made out of squirrels.

Hardly plays in the paint. One of the worst rebounding “All-star” Bigs in NBA History. Last seen outside of the 3 pt line

If you have any information about this person,
PLEASE CONTACT LeBronneedshelp INC by calling (800)ovr-paid Ask for Dixie Normus​

now that's funny.. but why is age: unknown.. and then a date of birth given?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, maybe Bot ain't such a bad cat after all. at least HE'S honest about his team's chances tomorrow and isn't coming at it with a whole lot of arrogant nonsense...

So you must be referring to me?

Everything I said was honest and factual.

Are the Heat not the home team in a game 7?

Nothing is guaranteed, but home teams are 89-23 (79%).
I'll take those odds every time.

Things in the NBA have a way of changing very quickly.
Have you not been watching this series?

No team has found a way to win 2 in a row.
Matter of FACT is that the Heat haven't lost 2 in a row since January.

Those are pretty strong reasons to support picking them.

If they lose, so be it. Tip your hat to the Pacers. Feel pissed for a few days or whatever and move on.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If I judged the situation rationally it would sound a lot like...

So you must be referring to me?

Everything I said was honest and factual.

Are the Heat not the home team in a game 7?

Nothing is guaranteed, but home teams are 89-23 (79%).
I'll take those odds every time.

Things in the NBA have a way of changing very quickly.
Have you not been watching this series?

No team has found a way to win 2 in a row.
Matter of FACT is that the Heat haven't lost 2 in a row since January.

Those are pretty strong reasons to support picking them.

If they lose, so be it. Tip your hat to the Pacers. Feel pissed for a few days or whatever and move on.

But currently I feel more like panicking and freaking out

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha, no turnup is right and he probably can handle his emotions with out crying if we lose, I will resemble a 6 year old who had their 1st bicycle accident for about 3 inconsolable months :D

Everything is on the Heat's side but frankly that scares the shit out of me. We (yea I am on the team) have played like shit all post season, the team is mad at each other right now (winning solves all) and I remember in 2011 when we won every game we were supposed to win (by the numbers of winning the series) and lost in 6.

I am really hoping that my refusal to believe Birdman^2 is such a huge part of our team is incorrect and when he comes back it will allow us to do the things we need to do to finish this.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha, no turnup is right and he probably can handle his emotions with out crying if we lose, I will resemble a 6 year old who had their 1st bicycle accident for about 3 inconsolable months :D

LOL! don't worry. if the Heat lose tomorrow the guy'll be ready for therapy sessions. this means EVERYTHING to him. the suicide line will be tied up with that clown for MONTHS...

Everything is on the Heat's side but frankly that scares the shit out of me. We (yea I am on the team) have played like shit all post season, the team is mad at each other right now (winning solves all) and I remember in 2011 when we won every game we were supposed to win (by the numbers of winning the series) and lost in 6.

i'm not so sure about "everything being on the Heat's side". the rebounding, the disappearance of Bosh/Wade. plus the emergence of Paul George and Roy Hibbert's no joke...

I am really hoping that my refusal to believe Birdman^2 is such a huge part of our team is incorrect and when he comes back it will allow us to do the things we need to do to finish this.

energy guy, but a role player. i doubt he's all that much a cause for any worries. still...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
INDIANAPOLIS -- When the horn sounded and LeBron James began taking those first few steps toward Game 7, he made a beeline for some of his teammates.
Not the kind of beeline he'd made toward referee Monty McCutcheon to earn himself a technical foul with the outcome hanging in the balance in the fourth quarter, but more on that later.
Zach Harper Pacers show they know how to win ugly
James extended his hand as he walked with a determined gait, making contact first with Rashard Lewis, and then Mike Miller, Joel Anthony, Norris Cole and Mario Chalmers. He sought them out, one by one.
His guys. His team.
Besides Lewis, who came in as a garbage-time sub late in the fourth, these were the guys who showed up and battled alongside LeBron in Game 6 against the Indiana Pacers. The only ones.
James was on an island again on Saturday night, and was in a remarkably upbeat mood afterward, all things considered. When he delivered that line about going back to his "Cleveland days" after blitzing the Pacers in Game 5, it whooshed by like a gust of wind -- temporary, fleeting. But now, after the Pacers forced the Heat to a Game 7 in the Eastern Conference finals with a 91-77 victory on Saturday night, this is James' new reality.
"Total domination by the Pacers in the third," James said.
Game 6 was Cleveland all over again. This series has been Cleveland all over again. And now it can be told that James is up against a very real and dangerous foe in his quest to get back to the NBA Finals and win his second straight title. The reality is: the ferocious team that entered its second-round series against Chicago 49-3 since Feb. 1 has now lost more games in the past 27 days than in the previous three months.
Frankly, the Heat are fortunate there is a seventh game to play in this series since the Pacers have outplayed them in four of the six games so far. Only James' remarkable layup in the final 2.2 seconds of Game 1 has kept all of us from packing up and heading to a Pacers-Spurs finals.
"I'm probably not going to be able to relax just because of the excitement of having a Game 7 in our building, the opportunity to go to the NBA Finals," James said.
It will be the fourth Game 7 in James' career, for the chance to advance to his fourth NBA Finals. He's 1-2, with both losses coming on the road -- in 2006 at Detroit and in 2008 at Boston. James and the Heat closed out the Celtics in Game 7 at home in the conference finals last season.
Recap Pacers 91, Heat 77
James had 31 points and 12 rebounds in that game, but he had some help. Dwyane Wade had 23 points, six rebounds and six assists. Chris Bosh came off the bench and was a huge factor in closing out Boston with 19 points on 8-for-10 shooting.
Now? Wade and Bosh are worse than invisible, because at least if they were invisible, they wouldn't be so hard to watch. Wade's balky right knee held him to 3-for-11 shooting and 10 points. He's not Dwyane Wade anymore. Chris Bosh turned his right ankle in Game 4 and has delivered nothing since –- not that he was doing anything beforehand.
Get this: LeBron has outscored both Wade and Bosh combined by 16 points in this series.
"I mean, we can state the obvious," James said. "They're both struggling."
The burden of doing it all, the energy expended probing a defense designed only to stop him, spilled out in 30-yard dash of frustration in the fourth quarter. After the Pacers had outscored the Heat 29-15 in the third to lead by as many as 17, James and his band of backups started chipping away.
The Pacers got sloppy with the ball, Mike Miller knocked down back-to-back 3-pointers and suddenly it was a six-point game with 8:11 left. James was on the floor with Anthony, Miller, Cole and Allen.
With the deficit still under double-digits, James drove the lane and met Roy Hibbert in the air. He doubled-clutched and lofted an errant shot over Hibbert's outstretched hand. When the whistle came and the offensive foul was called, James raced to the other end of the floor in disbelief -- right past McCutcheon, who teed him up.
"I had to run down the court to stop from being kicked out," James said. "I thought it was a pretty bad call. I don't complain about calls too much. I thought and Hibbert met at the mountaintop. I didn't throw an elbow. Basically, I went straight up. ... I have no idea why that was called an offensive foul."
As furious and frustrated as James has been at times in this series -- he blasted the officiating after he fouled out in Game 4 and didn't get fined -- the Pacers' slow burn from being ignored all season has started to accelerate. Hibbert, dominant in every way, managed to invite some infamy -- and almost certainly a hefty fine -- by dropping a gay slur into his postgame press conference. And he lashed out at some of the very same media members whose votes resulted in Hibbert finishing 10th in the defensive player of the year voting.
"You know what, because y'all [expletives] don't watch us play throughout the year, to tell you the truth," Hibbert said. "I'm going to be real with you, and I don't care if I get fined."
Hibbert's indignation speaks to the possibility that hardly anyone has been willing to openly contemplate, but one that now must be confronted in full: An NBA Finals without the Heat. Instead, an NBA Finals with the Spurs and Pacers. The Pacers are that good, that well-prepared, that well-coached, that mentally and physically tough. And the Heat are that vulnerable. Once again, the Heat had no answer for Hibbert in the paint and they had nothing close to the determination exhibited by David West, who battled through a 100-degree-plus fever to keep this feisty Indiana team glued together -- as he has all year.
"The guy is all heart," Pacers coach Frank Vogel said. "And it's contagious. I don't really have the words for it, to be honest with you. His tank was on 'E' from the time he came into the building this morning."
West missed his first seven shots, and near the end of the second quarter, Vogel told him, "I gotta get you out."
"No, leave me in," West said. "I'm all right. I'm good."
West finished with 11 points, 14 rebounds and the respect of anyone who was somehow blissfully unaware that he's one of the toughest hombres in the NBA -- one of the true leaders and best teammates in the sport.
"That's just David West stepping up to the challenge," Paul George said. "And we still went to him, because we know David West. We'll take David West any day, sick or healthy."
Heading into Game 7 on Monday night, the Pacers know what they have. They know who is showing up, and what they're bringing, with their season and a trip to the Finals on the line. They'll all take each other, in sickness and in health.
LeBron James and the Heat, despite all their regular season dominance and star power, despite the 27-game winning streak and 45-3 blitz to close the year, can't possibly know what they are now.
At least they better hope not, because what they are at the moment is beatable.