• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Have We Seen The End of Adrian Peterson As A Viking?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many children out of wedlock does AP have? Has he become the new Travis Henry (9)?

I think that AP is in real trouble due to the combination of the charges and his age. I predict he ends up in Dallas. Calling my shot on that one right now.

:agree:

My daughter asked me last night who gives a contract to wife beaters or child abusers?

My answer was simple... media whore Jerrah Jones.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get how race-baiting buffoons like Jesse Jackson are considered "civil rights leaders" by anyone in their right mind. That implies that they actually stand for any sort of equality among all people in society, when in reality the fools like Jackson simply take advantage of purely emotion driven, thought and reason devoid reactions of simpletons to make money. The idea that circus acts like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are put on any sort of level anywhere near real civil rights leaders like MLK is a disgrace.

Agree once Jackson was exposed for having illegitimate kids and then his son going to jail for robbing money as a rep, nobody should listen to him, complete hypocrite. Moral compass of a charlitan or con man

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many children out of wedlock does AP have? Has he become the new Travis Henry (9)?

I think that AP is in real trouble due to the combination of the charges and his age. I predict he ends up in Dallas. Calling my shot on that one right now.

I thought he ends would up in NE and he makes BB look like a gunius again........and AP sits out his league suspenion.

At least that is what I thought a few days ago. Now I am not sure of what else might be found of him that is against the law or he gets charged of etc.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What the hell? Wedlock? Have we somehow found ourselves in the 19th century. Biology doesn't give a damn about archaic rituals ceremonies and voodoo. I haven't heard wedlock since I was a little kid and I live in the bible belt with some seriously deluded hillbillies.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell? Wedlock? Have we somehow found ourselves in the 19th century. Biology doesn't give a damn about archaic rituals ceremonies and voodoo. I haven't heard wedlock since I was a little kid and I live in the bible belt with some seriously deluded hillbillies.

Who the hell cares what word he chose to use. Wedlock is just a word.

The actual exchanging of vows and the govt stamp on a marriage certificate may not mean anything... but it is an indication of something.

There are plenty of married people who are horrible parents and plenty of un-married people who are amazing parents. But, speaking very generally, in our society children with married parents are (again, generally) better off.

Children raised in intact married families:
are more likely to attend college
are physically and emotionally healthier
are less likely to be physically or sexually abused
are less likely to use drugs or alcohol and to commit delinquent behaviors
have a decreased risk of divorcing when they get married
are less likely to become pregnant/impregnate someone as a teenager

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AP will be back before the year is out. My guess is he misses a couple games max.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the hell cares what word he chose to use. Wedlock is just a word.

The actual exchanging of vows and the govt stamp on a marriage certificate may not mean anything... but it is an indication of something.

There are plenty of married people who are horrible parents and plenty of un-married people who are amazing parents. But, speaking very generally, in our society children with married parents are (again, generally) better off.

Children raised in intact married families:
are more likely to attend college
are physically and emotionally healthier
are less likely to be physically or sexually abused
are less likely to use drugs or alcohol and to commit delinquent behaviors
have a decreased risk of divorcing when they get married
are less likely to become pregnant/impregnate someone as a teenager
Its not the word I object to. Its the whole voodoo thing that comes with it that I find offensive.

LooseChange

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AP will be back before the year is out. My guess is he misses a couple games max.

Man I sure hope so. It would be a shame for one of the best Vikings in history to go out this way.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Leroy Brown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it depends on what state you live in maybe?
In the state I live in the mother doesn't have the right to give up child support for the child.

Yeah, I can't say I've done enough research to say with certainty, but I think you're right...it depends on the state.

Dear God. The NFL has hired qualified and experienced women to advise on domestic violience and Jesse Jackson is upset there wasn't a black woman hired.

Jesse, Al, and quite a few others hate the fact that their earning potential is greatly diminished the more blacks and whites get along. What I never understood about them is that they would make more money if they focused on handling valid signs of racism against ALL races as opposed to going so far at times to manufacture situations into being racism against blacks.

I can't say I know a single black person 40 years or younger who isn't affiliated in some fashion directly or indirectly with them that is a fan of Jesse or Al.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let other races tell you, they think all blacks look up to them.

Leroy Brown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let other races tell you, they think all blacks look up to them.

Well, can't blame them there, people just go off whatever limited sample size that requires the least amount of effort to engage....I still think all white people love hummus...and Nickleback. :noidea:

Last edited by a moderator:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, can't blame them there, people just go off whatever limited sample size that requires the least amount of effort to engage....I still think all white people love hummus...and Nickleback. :noidea:

Most race relations issues are about misunderstanding. I exclude the bigotry issues, that is a different matter. Most of my black friends laugh their asses off at Sharpton and Jackson. Problem is, even Sharpton and Jackson get it right sometimes. When we discount EVERYTHING they say, it becomes a racially divided argument. Both sides, black and white - need to quit arguing points that they know are wrong.
I happen to like hummus and have a great recipe.
I had a girlfriend once that I'd put on nickleback and hand her a glass of wine and within minutes I was getting. Can't say I liked nickleback but I liked the results.....