• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hate To Admit It

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cupboard will be bare when Kobe retires? Sure, it'd be nice to get the top 5 pick but they have a lot of cap space and we have a head coach, unlike last summer.

Just cause they have cap space doesn't mean a) there is anyone worth signing and b) that said player would even want to come to LA when there is nothing to build around.

All you are doing is wishing and hoping just like this last summer.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just cause they have cap space doesn't mean a) there is anyone worth signing and b) that said player would even want to come to LA when there is nothing to build around.

Being a top 5 draft pick doesn't guarantee success in the NBA.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Lakersule, that Nash deal still continues to be a very bad deal and I think short buss now gets it that his flippancy enhanced the deal that keeps on giving. If he doesn't get that, he indeed is a complete bonehead.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Lakers should have just let Dwight and Nash go to another team? You guys were happy when they made the moves, then mad that they made them, now you are mad that they aren't making deals.... seems like a lot of hypocrisy going on.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Lakers should have just let Dwight and Nash go to another team? You guys were happy when they made the moves, then mad that they made them, now you are mad that they aren't making deals.... seems like a lot of hypocrisy going on.

I'm not mad they made those moves. I think I'm in the minority though when it comes to Dwight. I'd rather still be seeing him in a Lakers uniform. Losing him really set back any rebuild.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not mad they made those moves. I think I'm in the minority though when it comes to Dwight. I'd rather still be seeing him in a Lakers uniform. Losing him really set back any rebuild.

That's true but the Lakers still made a damn good attempt, everybody and their momma was picking the Lakers to go to the Finals after those trades.

There have been a few setbacks but I honestly don't think the Lakers missed out on very much last year, Ariza who's getting older? Thomas who doesn't really solve our defensive issues? I guess you could say Rondo didn't find the Lakers very appealing but I personally don't want Rondo, I feel like there are a lot of good point guards in the league and Rondo doesn't seem worth a max contract to me.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:L Just stop.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's true but the Lakers still made a damn good attempt, everybody and their momma was picking the Lakers to go to the Finals after those trades.

There have been a few setbacks but I honestly don't think the Lakers missed out on very much last year, Ariza who's getting older? Thomas who doesn't really solve our defensive issues? I guess you could say Rondo didn't find the Lakers very appealing but I personally don't want Rondo, I feel like there are a lot of good point guards in the league and Rondo doesn't seem worth a max contract to me.

Exactly. When the deal was made, pretty much everyone was predicting a Lakers/Heat finals and talking about how "the Lakers had done it again."

It was a blockbuster trade that didn't work out. It happens. It was bound to happen to the Lakers sooner or later. Time for people to quit harping on it, quit crying about it and move on.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TJF12, you've been absent from the Lakers board for awhile not unless you were doing the stealth thing.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TJF12, you've been absent from the Lakers board for awhile not unless you were doing the stealth thing.

Yeah, I caught some flu that's been going around it kicked my ass. Nastiest flu I've ever had. It started right around noon on New Years Day and from then until yesterday, the only thing I had was water, apple juice, sweet tea and 7-Up. I'm still kind of weak from it and started on Gatorade today. Still fairly dehydrated.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I caught some flu that's been going around it kicked my ass. Nastiest flu I've ever had. It started right around noon on New Years Day and from then until yesterday, the only thing I had was water, apple juice, sweet tea and 7-Up. I'm still kind of weak from it and started on Gatorade today. Still fairly dehydrated.

ugh, that bug's been going around...

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Drink a whole gallon of Orange Juice each day and the healing will begin...works for me every time. I used to have the flu for 6 or 7 days and still feel like crap a few more days but this heavy dose of Orange juice lessens it down to 3 or 4 days. :noidea: I don't know why but it works.

Last edited by a moderator:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drink a whole gallon of Orange Juice each day and the healing will begin...works for me every time. I used to have the flu for 6 or 7 days and still feel like crap a few more days but this heavy dose of Orange juice lessens it down to 3 or 4 days. :noidea: I don't know why but it works.

Thanks. I'll have to remember that next time. I actually thought about orange juice, but apple juice just sounded better.