• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hatcher

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said this when we first switched defenses. I said it in the preseason and I'll say it again. Hatcher needs to stay at the 3 technique even after (if ???) Ratliff comes back.

I said he was a borderline Pro Bowler last year and so far this year he has jumped across that line, because there is no doubt he is playing at a Pro Bowl level. I have loved this guy since he got here and even though he kept getting injured his first 3 (4?) years, I hoped he would develop into the player he is now.

Where is Ryan? He said Hatcher couldn't play in this defense and also said my comment about him being a borderline Pro Bowler last year was crazy. I for one hope he stays where he is and keeps playing the way he is.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said this when we first switched defenses. I said it in the preseason and I'll say it again. Hatcher needs to stay at the 3 technique even after (if ???) Ratliff comes back.

I said he was a borderline Pro Bowler last year and so far this year he has jumped across that line, because there is no doubt he is playing at a Pro Bowl level. I have loved this guy since he got here and even though he kept getting injured his first 3 (4?) years, I hoped he would develop into the player he is now.

Where is Ryan? He said Hatcher couldn't play in this defense and also said my comment about him being a borderline Pro Bowler last year was crazy. I for one hope he stays where he is and keeps playing the way he is.
during preseason I was hearing Hatcher was a monster.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic, I am hearing that Wilcox may get the start this week @ Safety
if he is ready that would be awesome. Who is he replacing? Allen?

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he is ready that would be awesome. Who is he replacing? Allen?

Yeah, I heard he was taking first team reps in the walk thru today, they may still be easing him in.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should try to resign Hatcher early, to come a bit cheaper. Agree with keeping him there even when Rat comes back. I would not flinch about cutting Rat and finding his replacement via draft/free agency.

Regarding Wilcox, I do believe it will be Allen he replaces. Maybe ease him in by rotating him a bunch this game. He doesn't have much experience at safety, but, if a player can play, play him.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait!
Fried laughed and said Hatcher wouldn't be....

oh never mind....just the same ole, same ole