• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Has your team won a conference championship this century?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 of them. Yeah I know it is the ACC.

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it all depends on your definition of "this century."

A century is 100 years so to say "this century", one could define it as the years 1914-2013,

Perhaps, turn of the century would be more accurate?
NAH! NO, NO, NOPE! Quit playing on the words Rob! This century is from 2001 to present. COMON MAN!:lol:

Oklahoma beat Texas head to head in 6 out of those 8 Conference Championships.
I really don't know where you get this "choked away 3-4" thing. Its his standard M.O.

Mack has been a Head Coach 27 years and only has 3 CC's to his name.

:wtf2:
I dont know why everyone calls ya'll CHOKELAHOMA and endearing names like that either!

I mean, look at that year you guys were touted as having the BEST team and most high powered offense of all time. You remember, that year, you guys had that H.Trophy winning QB Jason White, just how did that season turn out for ya?:rollseyes: hmmmm?

yourTEAMreallySUCKS

Sooner, Cock, Rise Up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NAH! NO, NO, NOPE! Quit playing on the words Rob! This century is from 2001 to present. COMON MAN!:lol:

I dont know why everyone calls ya'll CHOKELAHOMA and endearing names like that either!

I mean, look at that year you guys were touted as having the BEST team and most high powered offense of all time. You remember, that year, you guys had that H.Trophy winning QB Jason White, just how did that season turn out for ya?:rollseyes: hmmmm?

We lost by 1 TD at an LSU home game....
:suds:

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No no no, Andy, it is you guys using a play on words to try and twist certain statistics.

"You guys haven't won an title all century". Translation: You haven't won a title in a decade and a half.

This century isn't even 15 years old but you guys are trying to twist it to make it sound like college football is filled with teams imitating the Chicago Cubs.

That's bullshit and you know it.

Chicago-Bama

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No no no, Andy, it is you guys using a play on words to try and twist certain statistics.

"You guys haven't won an title all century". Translation: You haven't won a title in a decade and a half.

This century isn't even 15 years old but you guys are trying to twist it to make it sound like college football is filled with teams imitating the Chicago Cubs.

That's bullshit and you know it.
Can we just leave the Cubs out of this. :suds:

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think Bama won a couple.

Can even assert that UNA did too, though don't think they will again for a while. :-(

Last edited by a moderator:

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see andy is still playing the fool.......

Wheat, tell me that pic is you. You are looking for a 50ish guy, you love washing cars and polishing nobs, you innflated all 4 tires to 29 psi before you hooked them to the pump and lastly, you are the highest ranked gymnast over 5'10" nationally. If you answer yes to just one, I'm a future Sooner.