• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Has the statute of limitations run out for Peyton's sexual assault?

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Malibooty was an awesome CD by Gluckman
Eh - actually if you watch that 30-for-30 about the Mannings you gain a lot of respect for Archie Manning who pretty much did everything for his kids (still puzzles me how a guy like that was a jerk in the whole Eli / Chargers situation). Oh well - I am pretty sure that if someone started digging for info over the past 20 years on athletes at Peyton's stage in their career they would most likely find something along these lines for most. What exactly is the agenda for this hack?

I watched the Book of Manning and your right about Archie. I didn't mean that he taught them that, just your surrounding and environment. They do some funky shit in Miss and New Orleans I hear

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady single-handedly cost the greatest collection of talent ever on one team a trip to the Super Bowl.

I probably shouldn't ask -- but what season are you suggesting this happened?

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mALI

I watched the Book of Manning and your right about Archie. I didn't mean that he taught them that, just your surrounding and environment. They do some funky shit in Miss and New Orleans I hear

Could be but if you remember that special he basically grew up rich in New Orleans & his HS wasn't even really known for being that great in football. Oh well - you could be right since some of those wealthy folks from New Orleans might do some kinky stuff. However - I am guessing that there are skeletons in the closet for lots of famous NFL players.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OP has the court documents. So what evidence supports "the other side"?

No the OP has what her lawyers submitted. None of what Manning's lawyers submitted is even mentioned.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe you are correct, although I do not know the laws in Tenn. The Statute of Limitations starts running as soon as authorities basically have enough evidence to charge someone. Seems pretty clear they had this long ago. Some crimes don't have a SOL (like murder). I'm guessing in TN this wouldn't qualify. Too bad...I"d have loved to see Old Man Peyton present the Mooning defense in a courtroom.
You're absolutely correct. Because in TN if you divorce your wife she's still your sister (no SOL).

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But what about Fencer?

There were articles claiming that nobody liked me, that people wanted to punch me in the face, that I was sticking a knife into a company, etc. But those were over 30 years ago.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I find most disturbing about this whole thing is that this woman, who's a doctor no less, said that Manning put his rectum on her face. Now unless Peyton had a seriously prolapsed anus (don't google that), that would be pretty hard for him to do. So either this woman is either a doctor who doesn't know anatomy very well, or she exaggerated quite a bit.

theknight307

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, no agenda here from the writer...

For those that don't know what he is about, look him up.
I wonder what this Shaun kings views are on how Bill Clinton is treated by the mass media and Hollywood types as opposed to how Bill Cosby is treated by those same types

Last edited:

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No the OP has what her lawyers submitted. None of what Manning's lawyers submitted is even mentioned.

One of the players that was there refuted his story of what happened and the woman was a well respected member of the staff. He paid her twice as well. And she knew that coming forward was going to basically ruin her (she has a PhD and had been with the program for some time) and did it anyway. But in the SEC football's just way more important than everything else and Peyton filled the stands. Now they're at the point where players are apparently assaulting other players for encouraging women who were raped to go to the police.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I find most disturbing about this whole thing is that this woman, who's a doctor no less, said that Manning put his rectum on her face. Now unless Peyton had a seriously prolapsed anus (don't google that), that would be pretty hard for him to do. So either this woman is either a doctor who doesn't know anatomy very well, or she exaggerated quite a bit.

What I find disturbing is that he had to pay her TWICE. It makes sense. He was most likely a complete ass hat at the time and was just trying to play the part. And now he's in the awkward position where he has to talk about it yet again apparently. Wonder if 3 times will be the charm.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what this Shaun kings views are on how Bill Clinton is treated by the mass media and Hollywood types as opposed to how Bill Cosby is treated by those same types
Clinton roofied Lewinski?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the players that was there refuted his story of what happened and the woman was a well respected member of the staff. He paid her twice as well. And she knew that coming forward was going to basically ruin her (she has a PhD and had been with the program for some time) and did it anyway. But in the SEC football's just way more important than everything else and Peyton filled the stands. Now they're at the point where players are apparently assaulting other players for encouraging women who were raped to go to the police.

Ok? Not sure what I said brought this about? I just was pointing out that the article only showed one side of the story. There is nothing in there that was what Peyton's lawyers submitted as evidence. Didn't mean that he didn't do something wrong just that this was a very biased article that only took one side into consideration. Peyton definitely did something wrong here and he apologized to her, paid her, and the school actually did punish him for his actions but I would say this article blows the situation way out of proportion.

theknight307

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clinton roofied Lewinski?
Wow. Apparently you are not aware of the long list of women accusing him of sexual assaults dating back to the 60s. Try googling it. There is actually a long list.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok? Not sure what I said brought this about? I just was pointing out that the article only showed one side of the story. There is nothing in there that was what Peyton's lawyers submitted as evidence. Didn't mean that he didn't do something wrong just that this was a very biased article that only took one side into consideration. Peyton definitely did something wrong here and he apologized to her, paid her, and the school actually did punish him for his actions but I would say this article blows the situation way out of proportion.

Players on his own team at the time refuted his version of the story. And the fact that he payed her twice is very telling. He could have just dropped it and moved on but didn't. Then he got his ass sued again.

This was a long time ago and isn't very relevant anymore. They're arguing a whole culture thing at Tennessee but I don't see how Peyton will be pulled into court when just about all of the people involved when he was there are gone. They'll probably argue "continuity" or something but this is just too long ago to mean anything at this point.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Apparently you are not aware of the long list of women accusing him of sexual assaults dating back to the 60s. Try googling it. There is actually a long list.

I've got no dog in the Manning fight.

Roofies are clearly another level of assault, since no consent is even conceivably possible.

But carry on with your sidebar.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then how am I supposed to hear both sides? Hers seems pretty damning.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then how am I supposed to hear both sides? Hers seems pretty damning.

Well because they settled all of this was actually supposed to not be viewed by the public. Those papers that were released if anybody found out who released them that person is looking at some major jail time. It is why she was able to sue Manning when he wrote about the situation in his book and then later take him to court again when he spoke on it during an interview for ESPN. This whole situation has been settled and is supposed to be in the past. Both of them have moved on from the situation.