• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Has the statute of limitations run out for Peyton's sexual assault?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, most likely Brady and Manning are both colossal douchenozzles irl.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bad would you say you hated Peyton at Tennessee? Twenty years later and you still hate his greatness.
Why would I hate him? he was Florida's whipping boy.

Perhaps he wasn't "mooning" this woman at all. Perhaps she offended by him getting bent over by Florida for 4 years and took offense?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I hate him? he was Florida's whipping boy.

Perhaps he wasn't "mooning" this woman at all. Perhaps she offended by him getting bent over by Florida for 4 years and took offense?

You guys had it easy with Tenn till Tee Martin too over, honeymoon ended for that year

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure hope that this POS writer doesn't have any skeletons in his closet. What an asshole. Read his related article about the unfair comparison between Manning & Newton. He sites the Saints-Colts SB that many brought up here last week & the fact that Manning didn't shake Brees' hand at the end of the game. He fails to mention that Manning apologized numerous times afterwards (unlike Newton) & that he went to the Saints locker room afterwards & shook hands & apologized to Brees. Way to portray the facts douche.

No doubt this hack has been spending the whole week trying to dredge up old news on Manning. Oh well - when in doubt & you have no skills simply play the race card - ESPN & others will subsequently run the story into the ground.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure hope that this POS writer doesn't have any skeletons in his closet. What an asshole. Read his related article about the unfair comparison between Manning & Newton. He sites the Saints-Colts SB that many brought up here last week & the fact that Manning didn't shake Brees' hand at the end of the game. He fails to mention that Manning apologized numerous times afterwards (unlike Newton) & that he went to the Saints locker room afterwards & shook hands & apologized to Brees. Way to portray the facts douche.

No doubt this hack has been spending the whole week trying to dredge up old news on Manning. Oh well - when in doubt & you have no skills simply play the race cared - ESPN & others will subsequently run the story into the ground.

"You're wrong! He's just trying to protect our women and children from this devious monster!!!" - Tawm Brady fans, et al

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For laughs go Google "Shaun King douche" - you will find plenty of hits including the fact that this guy has two white parents yet claims that he is black. WTF? Kind of like that Rachel Dolezal woman from the NAACP doing similar. Just another angry asshole with absolutely no ethics - outstanding source.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You're wrong! He's just trying to protect our women and children from this devious monster!!!" - Tawm Brady fans, et al

I don't fault Peyton at all, it's the upbringing. The 2 guys from deliverance didn't just decide to r*pe Ned Beatty, it's something they learned as kids. Bring out the 'Gimp"

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whitlock calls out Shaun King (not the quarterback)

“The guy that wrote this story for the New York Daily News, he’s not a journalist,” Whitlock said. “He’s a race hustler from Twitter, from the Black Lives Matter movement who stirs racial controversy to elevate himself. Listen, the guy’s been busted. First of all, he’s white and presenting himself as black. He said that as a child in high school he was allegedly attacked by a group of white people because he was black. Well, he wasn’t black and there were people saying that wasn’t why he was attacked and there’s no proof of it. He said that it was the first hate crime in Kentucky or whatever.

“I looked into this all at the time because I interviewed this guy for a job at The Undefeated months ago,” Whitlock said, referring to the microsite he was hired to develop at ESPN. “And after interviewing him I was like, ‘Holy cow.’ There’s so much suspicious, skeptical stuff to this guy that we walked away from this guy and looked into the stories he told us, and we couldn’t find proof of them.”

When Jason Whitlock calls you a "race hustler," you really don't have any credibility.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't fault Peyton at all, it's the upbringing. The 2 guys from deliverance didn't just decide to r*pe Ned Beatty, it's something they learned as kids. Bring out the 'Gimp"

Eh - actually if you watch that 30-for-30 about the Mannings you gain a lot of respect for Archie Manning who pretty much did everything for his kids (still puzzles me how a guy like that was a jerk in the whole Eli / Chargers situation). Oh well - I am pretty sure that if someone started digging for info over the past 20 years on athletes at Peyton's stage in their career they would most likely find something along these lines for most. What exactly is the agenda for this hack?

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a miserable, angry fucktard and an all-around disgusting human being.

In other words, you're a typical Pats fan.

Actually, that's a good characterization of knee-jerk conservatives, especially drunken ones.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe you are correct, although I do not know the laws in Tenn. The Statute of Limitations starts running as soon as authorities basically have enough evidence to charge someone. Seems pretty clear they had this long ago. Some crimes don't have a SOL (like murder). I'm guessing in TN this wouldn't qualify. Too bad...I"d have loved to see Old Man Peyton present the Mooning defense in a courtroom.

There is no question on this. Even if it had been much more severe crimes, the statute of limitations would have run out a long time ago. That is why the thread title is so ridiculous.

Imagine this:
This "lady" goes into a police station today and says "Peyton Manning pulled down his pants and stuck his cornhole and taint in my face!!!"

Police Officer: "Really?!? Where did this happen?"

"Lady": "U of T! I was giving him a medical examination."

Police Officer: "Hmmmm......ok?? Are you sure you weren't giving him a physical? Or a shot? Or a prostate check?"

"Lady": "No! He sexually assaulted me! I want him arrested!"

Police Officer: "Ummmm.......ok. When did this happen?"

"Lady": 1996!

Police Officer: "20 years ago?!? Jesus!" (Rips paper out of pad, throws it away and stalks off).

The other really, really stupid part of this whole situation is referring to this as a "sexual assault". I really don't have a dog in this fight (ie: I don't really give a shit) but I see no indication whatsoever that Manning behaved in a sexual manner or had any intention of having any sort of sexual interaction with her. He apparently didn't like her at all and he, admitably being an immature moron, pulled down his pants and waved his ass near her. That might be illegal, but I would hardly define it as sexual assault. To top it all off, she was a medical source for the team so she probably saw ALL of the players in the buff at one point or another!!

Shaun King is an ass for even writing this crap. From a purely general point of view at best I think that it is sore grapes from a bitter Cam fan and at worst it is possibly racist ranting.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaun King is an ass for even writing this crap. From a purely general point of view at best I think that it is sore grapes from a bitter Cam fan and at worst it is possibly racist ranting.

All of the above...

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe you are correct, although I do not know the laws in Tenn. The Statute of Limitations starts running as soon as authorities basically have enough evidence to charge someone. Seems pretty clear they had this long ago. Some crimes don't have a SOL (like murder). I'm guessing in TN this wouldn't qualify. Too bad...I"d have loved to see Old Man Peyton present the Mooning defense in a courtroom.

I looked it up myself. The statue of limitations for any r*pe in Tennessee is 15 years or less. http://www.wsmv.com/story/25228558/tn-legislature-oks-change-in-statute-of-limitations-for-r*pe. So Peyton's in the clear unless (for example) he gets deposed in some related lawsuit and perjures himself.