• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Has the statute of limitations run out for Peyton's sexual assault?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly the problem with that ranking system. Points are never explained, it's all subjective. Additionally you have problems like counting all PED infractions equally. For instance, an infraction by a guy who was on the preseason roster for two days is weighted the same as the infraction of an all-pro DT. Very little thought went into the system they use for that site.

Like I said the guy had an agenda going into it and will make the stats fit his story line. He was/is a Patriots fan and wanted to make sure everything favored to show the Patriots do not cheat as much as people think. I mean just look at Deflategate and Spygate. The NFL punished the Patriots with some of the stiffest penalties the league has ever seen yet he brushes them off like they are nothing. Then unproven things on other teams that have not received any kind of penalty and some of them not even proven in any way are given a much harsher grade.

A great example is for the Broncos he has Radiogate. He gives them 3 cheatpoints earned all from a story that a former player told a Boston Radio show that has no verifiable evidence other than this one players' word.

Yet an NFL coach calls the Patriots out for possibly tampering with the radios during their game and others have done the same throughout the years somehow they get 0 cheating points. So yeah not exactly the most reliable source to say "hey look your team cheats more than my team."

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is embarrassing.

Ready to lock it up?

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the NFL doesn't have the power to set the rules?

Procedures.

Competition committee and all that.

Of course, they violate their own procedures, which is why they keep losing court cases to players and the union. Unfortunately, teams don't have the same legal recourse that players do.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Procedures.

Competition committee and all that.

Of course, they violate their own procedures, which is why they keep losing court cases to players and the union. Unfortunately, teams don't have the same legal recourse that players do.
Your posts are getting more and more embarrassing.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If his thread was a racehorse there would be a tent around it and a guy walking towards it with a high caliber rifle.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If his thread was a racehorse there would be a tent around it and a guy walking towards it with a high caliber rifle.

It's more like a freakshow, you had to take a peep behind the curtain

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is embarrassing.

Ready to lock it up?
Has anyone posted a pic of the hot Doc yet? If not the whole story is lacking in context.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Manning affidavit has now surfaced.

https://mgtvwate.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/peytonmanningaffidavit.pdf

He characterizes the whole thing as a 1-second mooning while his back was to the woman.

So now boils down to whose side of the story you believe. One side paints a picture of a guy who pulled down his pants and then sat down on the woman's face with everything touching her and a university and player who worked to destroy her reputation. The other was a simple mooning that the woman added to her long list of complaints against the university that ended up getting her paid very well and then later sued that player when he brought up the story once again in a book getting a lot more money.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well how about I moon your mom with my naked ass right in her face...or maybe your daughter.

Still no story?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well how about I moon your mom with my naked ass right in her face...or maybe your daughter.

Still no story?

I'm not saying there isn't a story here no matter which side you believe. I'm saying one was a prank gone bad by a very immature young man and the other was well in my opinion criminal. There were consequences for his actions. I'm one that believes that a person can grow from one terrible moment in their life. If my worst moment in my life was all people focused on then yeah just like everybody else people would view me as a monster. I like to think that I have grown from that moment and have done lots of good since then. Just like with Manning he has done a lot of good with his influence as a celebrity athlete. Doesn't mean he shouldn't suffer consequences for his actions in the past but it doesn't mean he should be defined by them either. I mean do you want Brady to only be remembered as a cheater? Do you only want him remembered for abandoning the mother of his child while she was pregnant? We all have dark moments in our past.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just bustin' in this thread bro, you're spot on.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we're talkin' 20 years ago so, wood.

WITH PERMISSION Peyton!

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now old allegations of academic fraud are coming back. Remember Tennessee had that scandal where tutors were taking tests for athletes?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying there isn't a story here no matter which side you believe. I'm saying one was a prank gone bad by a very immature young man and the other was well in my opinion criminal. There were consequences for his actions. I'm one that believes that a person can grow from one terrible moment in their life. If my worst moment in my life was all people focused on then yeah just like everybody else people would view me as a monster. I like to think that I have grown from that moment and have done lots of good since then. Just like with Manning he has done a lot of good with his influence as a celebrity athlete. Doesn't mean he shouldn't suffer consequences for his actions in the past but it doesn't mean he should be defined by them either. I mean do you want Brady to only be remembered as a cheater? Do you only want him remembered for abandoning the mother of his child while she was pregnant? We all have dark moments in our past.
Abandoning? Really just a tad overly dramatic don't you think? I really don't think anyone thinks that is all he'll be remembered.
Most of us are just busting his chops. The golden child has a kink or two in his shinning armor. No big deal he was 19. However, or like NEhomer mentioned it takes on a whole new light if it was your mom, daughter, sister...