• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Has the statute of limitations run out for Peyton's sexual assault?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New website documents how your favorite NFL team cheated. I think if a team hits 50, they should be exiled and sent to England or some other country. 1 more Malibu and gonna have to hitch your wagon to another team

Actually talked to the guy who created that website. Essentially he said he made up the points himself. This is all his opinion on the value of the cheating. He is also a Patriots fan and understands that there is probably some bias which you can see with 3 of the top teams cheating wise are huge rivals of the Patriots and for discounting the Patriots on similar rules infractions compared to other teams. So while it is an interesting website to look at the different cheating scandals each team has been caught up in I wouldn't look at the points as anything worth any kind of value. It kind of reminds me of the show "Whose line is it anyway" where the points were made up and didn't matter. The content was decent but the actual point structure was just a side show.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Its only valid if i say it is"

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually talked to the guy who created that website. Essentially he said he made up the points himself. This is all his opinion on the value of the cheating. He is also a Patriots fan and understands that there is probably some bias which you can see with 3 of the top teams cheating wise are huge rivals of the Patriots and for discounting the Patriots on similar rules infractions compared to other teams. So while it is an interesting website to look at the different cheating scandals each team has been caught up in I wouldn't look at the points as anything worth any kind of value. It kind of reminds me of the show "Whose line is it anyway" where the points were made up and didn't matter. The content was decent but the actual point structure was just a side show.

I always thought it was just for laughs (and it was pretty humorous).

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always thought it was just for laughs (and it was pretty humorous).

He said he did it because he was tired of people of accusing the Patriots of being this evil empire compared to other teams in the league and wanted to show that the Patriots compared to some franchises are angels. So again bias from the beginning of usually if you are trying to prove a point you sway the information towards your point. Again it is interesting to look at and just learn a little more of some of the dark history behind the league.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said he did it because he was tired of people of accusing the Patriots of being this evil empire compared to other teams in the league and wanted to show that the Patriots compared to some franchises are angels. So again bias from the beginning of usually if you are trying to prove a point you sway the information towards your point. Again it is interesting to look at and just learn a little more of some of the dark history behind the league.

That's a bummer. I'll just continue to give him the benefit of doubt and believe that it was meant to be funny.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found this point very interesting:

But even if the incident was just a foolhardy mistake by an immature 19-year-old kid, Saxon’s letter paints the story as something Peyton could have told honestly and preserved his image.

This is why I have a hard time believing that he rubbed his balls and rectum all over her head. That's not the kind of thing you can do and keep your reputation intact.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found this point very interesting:

This is why I have a hard time believing that he rubbed his balls and rectum all over her head. That's not the kind of thing you can do and keep your reputation intact.
Sure you can. Thats half of congress.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is also a section of the last court transcript thats been redacted. Like 2-3 pages, about the origin of peytons issues with this chick. This original redacted incident occurred a year before this training room incident, when peyton was a freshman (training room issue was his sophomore year).
Wonder why its redacted. Peter king says trying to find out what was taken out and why.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To be honest with you I didn't even read it but showed Denver as no#1 , same as another ranking i saw 6 mos ago. Just for Malibu who posted that link on 6 threads here, breaking the bandwagoneer's balls

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is also a section of the last court transcript thats been redacted. Like 2-3 pages, about the origin of peytons issues with this chick. This original redacted incident occurred a year before this training room incident, when peyton was a freshman (training room issue was his sophomore year).
Wonder why its redacted. Peter king says trying to find out what was taken out and why.

There are some guesses out there.

One of the rumors (again this is a rumor so don't take it as this is fact) is that she caught Manning and some other players smoking pot his freshman year. I guess she did not handle it as well as Peyton had hoped so him and some of the other players were not very happy with her from the get go.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One of the rumors (again this is a rumor so don't take it as this is fact) is that she caught Manning and some other players smoking pot his freshman year. I guess she did not handle it as well as Peyton had hoped so him and some of the other players were not very happy with her from the get go.

What Peyton is a junkie too? Mr Hide is coming out:suds:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest with you I didn't even read it but showed Denver as no#1 , same as another ranking i saw 6 mos ago. Just for Malibu who posted that link on 6 threads here, breaking the bandwagoneer's balls

Oh everybody has to do that to Malibu at some point.

His Broncos one though definitely shows a lot of bias. Other teams have similar incidents that he comes nowhere close to giving them as many strikes. Such as for PED's he actually lists Manning's name even though nothing has been proven by the league or anybody else. Yet in his description he says anything that isn't verified he is not going to count as much towards. Then a lot of the players he listed for the Broncos didn't even come close to making the team. They were on the 90-man roster for training camp but never even sniffed the actual roster.

Again with Salarycapgate he gives the Broncos 5 points for that but when other teams did it he gave them 2 points.
He then gave points to the Broncos for some headset thing that one guy said happened and nobody else. I hadn't even heard of it before this website came out. If we are going to include every single conspiracy theory of what teams are doing then to me the Patriots would have a lot more points as every week it seems like some new story of how they tried to cheat a team comes out. He said he wouldn't include those but hey look the Broncos seem to get penalized. He penalizes the Broncos twice for Manning's HGH allegations which again nothing has been remotely proven. He penalized them for a player going down with a cramp which every team has happen every single season.

So again things that have not been proven and then penalizing the Broncos more than any other team for very similar incidents should show a clear cut bias.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Peyton is a junkie too? Mr Hide is coming out:suds:

Haha I guess to me if all of our worst moments in life were broadcast to the world and we had to live with people calling us on them for 20 years we all would look like monsters. To me yeah Peyton wasn't a saint back then and he still isn't a saint today. I still do think he has grown as a human being and has used his position of power and influence for more good than bad. I mean I know now that he has been in Denver just all the behind the scenes work he does to help people. I have heard stories from Indy as well that have shown this guy goes well beyond just what he does on the field.

I mean to me we have presidents who are not as scrutinized as guys like Brady and Manning. These are supposedly the most powerful men in the world and they have been caught in sex scandals, doing drugs, and so much more and today many of those guys are still viewed in a very good light. Brady lets a little air out of the football and well lets lock him up and throw away the keys. Manning moons a girl and man this guy is a sick psycho that shouldn't be allowed to see the light of day.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Archie is the one that is an asshole.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the pot smoking rumor fits, and so does the Peyton farted on her when he pulled down his pants rumor. That's definitely immature and gross, but I think it's something people would be forgiving of, as opposed to him rubbing his junk all over her head.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha I guess to me if all of our worst moments in life were broadcast to the world and we had to live with people calling us on them for 20 years we all would look like monsters. To me yeah Peyton wasn't a saint back then and he still isn't a saint today. I still do think he has grown as a human being and has used his position of power and influence for more good than bad. I mean I know now that he has been in Denver just all the behind the scenes work he does to help people. I have heard stories from Indy as well that have shown this guy goes well beyond just what he does on the field.

I mean to me we have presidents who are not as scrutinized as guys like Brady and Manning. These are supposedly the most powerful men in the world and they have been caught in sex scandals, doing drugs, and so much more and today many of those guys are still viewed in a very good light. Brady lets a little air out of the football and well lets lock him up and throw away the keys. Manning moons a girl and man this guy is a sick psycho that shouldn't be allowed to see the light of day.

I always have admired the Bronco's even the Elway days when the Pats were his whipping post and never beat an Elway team. Pat Bowlen always came across as a real guy, a true gentlemen. I will never take away any of their accomplishments and get into the cheat or violation shit, like so many posters here, excuses are for the weak

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always have admired the Bronco's even the Elway days when the Pats were his whipping post and never beat an Elway team. Pat Bowlen always came across as a real guy, a true gentlemen. I will never take away any of their accomplishments and get into the cheat or violation shit, like so many posters here, excuses are for the weak

Appreciate that. Just like for me I will always appreciate Bill Belichick as a coach. Yes he pushes things to the edge but have to respect that this guy is always looking for that edge and is one of the best game planners this game has ever seen. Why more teams don't do what he does I will never understand. I remember Tony Gonzalez being asked how to defend Gronk and he said "Just go back and watch how Bill Belichick defended me and that is how you should defend Gronk."

It always seems like we as fans get much more upset about any kind of cheating allegation than anybody actually in the league. I have heard plenty of players talk about the whole "if you're not cheating, you're not trying." Within the league itself most are looking for that small edge. You put it out there to the fans though that maybe a little air was let out or maybe Peyton took some HGH to help heal from a serious injury and man people lose it.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly the problem with that ranking system. Points are never explained, it's all subjective. Additionally you have problems like counting all PED infractions equally. For instance, an infraction by a guy who was on the preseason roster for two days is weighted the same as the infraction of an all-pro DT. Very little thought went into the system they use for that site.