• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Has Harbaugh lost the locker room?

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, hes mad along with the rest of us but he still has a point. RegentDenali does seem clueless when he tries to downplay the backfield. You can make a case that Gore is not the same back but Hunter is explosive and could be a major factor if they give him more opportunities. I think everyone seen our only touchdown on sunday and what he can do with the ball. You also cant knock a WR corp that hasnt been on the field together to see what they can do. Now, if you start bashing the OC, I would probably jump in with you...

Mehh,, I don't think Hunter scares anyone....nor does James. Now granted they could get some good production because SF's oline is top notch. But teams feared Gore before, and he maybe getting towards that invisible wall that seems to hit all great rb's. When D's don't fear the run they can gameplan to stop the pass.

SF is a mess right now.

This seattle fan is happy to see it.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where do you get your information from? Harbaugh gets a lot of attention due to his style and personality, but he does not "make it about himself". In fact, all he ever talks about is his players in the press conferences. He always has his players back publicly- a great example is how he handled the Culliver case last year before the Super Bowl. All you ever hear about is players talking about how they love to play for Harbaugh.

However, when you lose, and go through some adversity, these sorts of things happen. Emotions run high, players argue, etc. Bottom line is the Offense is not playing well at all- the run game has been weak (a little better today), the already depleted receiving corps is not getting open, and the Quarterback is not playing well. Add that to a defense that looks like it has slightly rescinded from the last couple of years- which I am not terrible surprised after losing Soapoaga, and J Smith aging another year- and the team is having some issues.

Bottom line is, the team's going through some adversity right now. Every team will hit it at some point. I'd much rather face adversity in week 3 rather than week 13 or week 3 of the playoffs. Things need to get sorted out, players need to find their games, coaches need to figure out our strengths, etc. If they can do this, its essentially the same team that went to the Super Bowl last year, so I certainly wouldn't count this team out.

I'm not counting them out by any means and I think it's going to be very interesting to see what they do. Starting Thursday night! :nod: I think they're ripe to get picked off Thursday night, I really do. I could draw up an effective defensive gameplan. Hell, Breaker99 could even do that!

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mehh,, I don't think Hunter scares anyone....nor does James. Now granted they could get some good production because SF's oline is top notch. But teams feared Gore before, and he maybe getting towards that invisible wall that seems to hit all great rb's. When D's don't fear the run they can gameplan to stop the pass.

SF is a mess right now.

You dont think because you dont know what he is capable of. If hunter was the starting back, you might not fear him but I guarantee teams would respect his abilities.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The big holes at WR? Without injuries we would have had Crabtree, Boldin, Manningham this year... Note Vernon Davis is injured too. Thats not a talent issue, its an injury issue.

Big holes in the backfield? Frank Gore, Kendall Hunter, Lamichael James... thats big problems? They ran for over 5 yards a carry on sunday, Gore ran for 7+ yards a carry.

You obviously don't have a clue wtf you are talking about. Someone could say we don't have good depth on the defensive line, but the backfield? And then to act like we didn't go into the season with fairly respectable WR corp before injury?

Seriously why even pretend to have a clue?

You just used the injury excuse. The last 2 years you said the injury excuse is for losers and that injuries are part of the game.

Seriously, why don't you practice what you preach?:lame:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just used the injury excuse. The last 2 years you said the injury excuse is for losers and that injuries are part of the game.

Seriously, why don't you practice what you preach?:lame:

I know right?

First thing he does is cling on to the excuses. You would think they lost their "franchise QB" the way supers sounds.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:omg:
I know right?

First thing he does is cling on to the excuses. You would think they lost their "franchise QB" the way supers sounds.

They did!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not counting them out by any means and I think it's going to be very interesting to see what they do. Starting Thursday night! :nod: I think they're ripe to get picked off Thursday night, I really do. I could draw up an effective defensive gameplan. Hell, Breaker99 could even do that!

LOL, you can't even hide your envy for Kaepernick with your constant talking about him and your new avi..... like you could come up with a viable game plan. You fool no one.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know right?

More like you would think the Seahawks just won the super bowl the way they sound. With you at the top of the list.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh is a abrasive guy. He is a loose cannon and lets his emotions get the best of him.

I would think that style wears on guys real quickly.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
He is a loose cannon and lets his emotions get the best of him.

Not with his players. He made that commercial with the kids to parody himself, but he actually stays pretty calm with the players. Last year, Harbaugh said he doesn't remember yelling at a player a single time.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta Falcons. (Super Bowl XXXIII). 1998 season: 14-2; 1999 season: 5-11.

You would have to remind me about that. :L

Will the Falcons ever do anything other than suck?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, you can't even hide your envy for Kaepernick with your constant talking about him and your new avi..... like you could come up with a viable game plan. You fool no one.

Please try harder. I'm embarrassed for you.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The only people envious of Kaep are starting QB's whose team is a woeful 0-3.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only people envious of Kaep are starting QB's whose team is a woeful 0-3.

2 teams with a 3-0 record at this point last year won their division. 4 Teams with a 1-3 record at this point last year won their division.

Sorry.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3