• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harvin.

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tate scares the shit out of me

I look at the glass as half full, ya'll look at it as half empty, apparently.

I see Tate taking every punt he receives to the house while ya'll
(that have responded) have fear that he's going to drop it or fumble.

:wtf2: It's a risk / reward prop and we have no one better to field punts.
You don't stick Harvin back with that salary and propensity for injury.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tate doesn't scare me in punt returns. He is 5th in the NFL in average per return and always makes people miss or breaks tackles. He is so strong in his lower body and has a vice grip on the ball as long as he is not air born lol. Nope I have my full trust in Tate. Washington was a threat to return each and every punt for a TD but he worried me more about fumbles than Tate does. Why i do not know.

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have just ensured Harvin's uselessness this season for you guys by putting in a waiver claim for him in my money league ;)

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know I was against trading and signing Harvin, but now I find myself looking forward to him being on the team. I think he can be a difference maker and I'm a little disappointed with our starting WRs. Especially Rice, who has not shown much at all. Health maybe?

I think allot of that is seriously the line factor... Russ just doesn't have time right now and Rice isn't Mr separation from the start... He's good overall no doubt but he's not super fast out the gate and that's what we need right now.. I"m also wondering if Rice's knee might be slowing him down a little...

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think allot of that is seriously the line factor... Russ just doesn't have time right now and Rice isn't Mr separation from the start... He's good overall no doubt but he's not super fast out the gate and that's what we need right now.. I"m also wondering if Rice's knee might be slowing him down a little...

Agreed. At least getting Harvin back should theoretically give the other guys more room to operate, but I don't think we're going to see the full impact of his presence until we start getting our linemen back into the fold too.

3PhilNgood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. At least getting Harvin back should theoretically give the other guys more room to operate, but I don't think we're going to see the full impact of his presence until we start getting our linemen back into the fold too.

:agree:

3PhilNgood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
However, Harvin will give Bevell many more options - considering the short amount of time he has for plays to develop...Harvin is the ideal weapon to use against teams' likely tendency to be overly aggressive against our weak O-Line situation.

3PhilNgood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I'd set the target for Harvin's return on the Monday night Oct. 28 game in StL.
That'd give him 2 full weeks of practicing after returning.
Don't know about the rest of you, but I'd be mighty happy with having him back for the final 9 RS games -that's more than we thought we'd get when we first heard about the operation.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said earlier... most people didn't expect him back until around Thanksgiving, so getting him back before Halloween would be fantastic.