• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harvin Going Through Concussion Protocol

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll know more by Wednesday/Thursday.
I personally think he plays, I know they'll start preparing for the Hawks with him in the lineup.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He damn near suffered two concussions in the same game so who knows. Its a huge game though and concussions are one of those things you can play through. Thats what they did back in the day.

Maybe we should pull a Giants and what they did with Kyle Williams back in the NFC championship.....

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he will miss this game. He will be out there. Niners will just have to hit him hard.

TheNinerMind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I was right behind him as they administered the concussion tests after the first hit. My seats are right behind the players. There's no way they should have put him back on the field. I don't know what he said in the locker room, but the doctors were telling him he can't go back. Then they let him in. This should be a bigger story. Why on Earth did they let him play?

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was right behind him as they administered the concussion tests after the first hit. My seats are right behind the players. There's no way they should have put him back on the field. I don't know what he said in the locker room, but the doctors were telling him he can't go back. Then they let him in. This should be a bigger story. Why on Earth did they let him play?

Did the doctors tell the Seahawks that they stayed at the Holiday Inn Express the night before?

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

you went to the seattle-saints game???

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Percy always gets hurt and sits. I would be surprised if he makes it back. Being it's the playoffs he might make a harder push.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Hey guess lets lets stop with the targeting of players head. We are better than that.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Saints clearly were going after him hard. He's going to have to expect the same thing with us. That's all there is to it.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he does or should play. He pretty much suffered 2 concussions in the same game. If Harvin values the rest of his career and life he won't play.

4lifer9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Let's hit him again

And Again

And Again

SUCK IT SEAGULLS!!!!

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hey guess lets lets stop with the targeting of players head. We are better than that.

I agree, hit him hard but cleanly. I think with even a good, clean hit he'll be out of the game due to the whiplash effect on the head.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The Saints clearly were going after him hard. He's going to have to expect the same thing with us. That's all there is to it.

Come on. You really think the Saints organization would endorse trying to injure a player?

49ermann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

It was so obvious that he was concussed after the first hit. His mouth piece flew 10 feet into the air and he didn't know where he was. I can't believe they let him back in. If he was concussed twice in the same game he's going to be highly susceptible to another concussion.