• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harrison's Advice to Bell

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's definitely out of shape. Not that my fatass has any room to talk, but best believe given millions of dollars, a World class workout facility, and nutritionists, my ass would be hittin' the StairMaster.

maxresdefault.jpg
And here's another reason why I don't want this guy signed. Another reason to think he won't mail it in once he gets the big bucks.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 187683

So he went from this (at some pt in the relatively recent past) to that current picture? He supposedly had a very low bad fat count (as shown). Who gives a crap about the appearance. The pt is that at that weight he could be effective & have very good stamina.

At this pt it may take him months to get back into effective playing shape (even if he gives it 100%). Steelers may be at a pt where they just need to cut their losses. Pretty sad.

Not sure why you're bringing up people for ragging on him for his "appearance". Dude is supposed to be a dual threat RB, not a run stuffing nose tackle. Given that he's been paid millions to do just that and continues to demand a huge contract for it, I'll make fun of him for looking like he's been hanging out and loafing with Eddie Lacy for the past 6-7 months all I want.