• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harrison Barnes

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing Plantar Fasciitis

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing Plantar Fasciitis

Looks like he'll miss at least the first two games. Hopefully he doesn't miss more than a handful of games. We need him out there early to try and gel with this new team.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like he'll miss at least the first two games. Hopefully he doesn't miss more than a handful of games. We need him out there early to try and gel with this new team.

The Warriors just can't seem to shake the injury bug. Now that Bogut and Curry (knock on wood) appear to be healthy, they lose a guy who was really starting to come on. The way the Warriors are being so hush hush about the injury has me worried that its more than just the 1 or 2 game thing that Jackson says it is.

_so_money_

Dubmaster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way the Warriors are being so hush hush about the injury has me worried that its more than just the 1 or 2 game thing that Jackson says it is.

That's what worries me too. If there was a timeline for it or more information about it I'd feel better about it, but you don't want to see mysterious injuries that aren't being explained and have an essentially infinite timeline.

And Barnes has already missed most of the preseason, which is not good for a guy trying to make that sophomore adjustment, plus adjust to a new role coming off the bench. Even if his injury heals relatively quickly, he's already at a disadvantage right out of the games and his progress will probably suffer from it to some degree.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it was something serious, I don't think the Dubs pick up his option for next year already.

I'll admit I'm worried though, however as Bogut proved last year, its not how you start, its how you finish. If the Dubs didn't have AI, Klay, Green, Douglas , Nedo and dare I mention Baze, to fill in those minutes, I would be more worried.

If HB needs 2-3 weeks now vs 2-3 months later, let him rest now.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what worries me too. If there was a timeline for it or more information about it I'd feel better about it, but you don't want to see mysterious injuries that aren't being explained and have an essentially infinite timeline.
And Barnes has already missed most of the preseason, which is not good for a guy trying to make that sophomore adjustment, plus adjust to a new role coming off the bench. Even if his injury heals relatively quickly, he's already at a disadvantage right out of the games and his progress will probably suffer from it to some degree.

Exactly. But I feel better after watching last night's performance. They still have a very soild team. If/when Barnes comes back he's going to find his niche in that rotation and the Warriors are going to be very tough for the entire 48 minutes.