• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harbaugh will surpass Saban in National Titles

shabazz916

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when talking about Miami football its not hard to hit a soft spot. Step it up you're trolling is weak i expect more than that

we have been a better program and produced better players since we started playing football

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you imagine how many titles OSU would've won last year if they had Harbaugh instead of Urban?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you imagine how many titles OSU would've won last year if they had Harbaugh instead of Urban?

You could have won a title in every single sport like Michigan is going to.

You probably thought they just hired him for football.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to have to say 5 years tops with one building year. Coach Harbaugh has already proven himself as the better coach showing A much higher success rate in his NFL career than Saban. Saban fears Harbaugh and his recruiting skills as is shown in his numerous public outcries over conference rules and satellite camps. His rivals are even more scared of the future of Michigan football. Even Auburn their biggest rival has denied players to transfer to Michigan.What say you?

Never may I be called a Saban fan, but on the college or pro level, Harbaugh has proven exactly nothing other than that he's a fuckin liability.