• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harbaugh Will Let Loose Sunday

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll make a bold prediction and say Alex will throw for 350 against this depleted Cowboys secondary. Braylon, Ginn, Morgan and Davis are all going to have big games. Harbaugh already said he wasn't comfortable with the guys last week, I'm sure this week is a different story. This is a perfect time to get Smith the confidence he needs to lead us to a conference title.

BallsOfFury

Next man up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'd really like this to happen, but even more, I'd like the phone number of your pot dealer, he's obviously got the 'kind'. When was the last time Alex threw for 350+ yds in a game? At Utah?? The only thing Harbaugh will let loose on Sunday is his morning dump. I seriously doubt that he yet trusts Alex to let it fly.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
350 yards? Smith threw for over 300 yards twice in his career, highest being 310. I don't see 350, even against a depleted secondary.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd really like this to happen, but even more, I'd like the phone number of your pot dealer, he's obviously got the 'kind'. When was the last time Alex threw for 350+ yds in a game? At Utah?? The only thing Harbaugh will let loose on Sunday is his morning dump. I seriously doubt that he yet trusts Alex to let it fly.

Don't underestimate the importance of being regular...but yeah, I ain't seein' 350.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if anyone has a career game stats wise, it might be ware.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
if anyone has a career game stats wise, it might be ware.

...Or, Ware will be silenced on Sunday; thus opening the door for others to have career days. Stopping Ware will be a top priority, unfortunately, the cost of acheiving this may be what dooms us. Just a thought.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think Harbaugh will first see how our pass blocking is holding up. If it's holding up then he'll take shots downfield. I think we'll initially see the same offense we saw against the Seahawks.

Also I think our defensive front 7 is going to create problems for the Dallas o-line, to the point where it will limit them as well.

SRPnVA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than Ware, there really isn't anyone else on Dallas' defense that scares me. Lock him up and Alex just needs to get rid of the ball quick and let the play makers make plays.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think Harbaugh will first see how our pass blocking is holding up. If it's holding up then he'll take shots downfield. I think we'll initially see the same offense we saw against the Seahawks.

Also I think our defensive front 7 is going to create problems for the Dallas o-line, to the point where it will limit them as well.

i'm more of this view.

it IS a good time to give Alex Smith more passes downfield, a few more. but not just open up the passing game, thats what 350 yards implies to me?

we should still try out Gore a little bit and see what happens? establishing the run will help the passing more thanjust testing their injured secondary.

regarding Dallas' passing game, think Witten can hurt us the most by keeping drives alive?

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This seems like a bait thread, with that crazy comment about 350 yards from Alex Smith.

The only way Smith is getting over 300 yards is the same way that shitbag Kolb did it, with someone screwing up and leaving a guy open to the point where a 15-20 yard pass turns into an 80 yard TD.... and Smith will probably need that to happen twice for 350.