• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harbaugh flies coach to Indy

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need a vacation. First thing I thought of when I read the title is Harbaugh sending a coach to Indy to meet with Manning.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you guys seen the pictures of him at the hoosiers game? hes the guy setting up the chairs during timeouts and putting them back its awesome. its on Barrows and maioccos twitters I have no link

coffeeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I need a vacation. First thing I thought of when I read the title is Harbaugh sending a coach to Indy to meet with Manning.

He is not going to send a coach to get that done.Harbaugh had dinner with Peyton on Saturday night before the Super Bowl.

Read into that what you will.

coffeeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It was an award's dinner that they attended together.
The more I think about it, I am sure you can find a link to that.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very funny...

Coffeeman's first response before edit to your link request was "coffeeman.com" - not sure if you saw his response before he edited it.

coffeeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Excuse me jackwad? I tried a little bit of humor with you but it flew right over your head.
Fact ....Harbaugh had dinner with Peyton on Saturday night.
Run along unless you've got something to bring to this conversation.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuse me jackwad? I tried a little bit of humor with you but it flew right over your head.
Fact ....Harbaugh had dinner with Peyton on Saturday night.
Run along unless you've got something to bring to this conversation.

Wow, for somebody who was trying to add humor you took that fairly harshly. I was just sending it right back, i didn't mean any disrespect. Jackwad lol that's a good one.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of the more awkward threads I've seen.

coffeeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I will try to bring this back on topic regarding Harbaugh and Peyton...
Baalke hasn't watched 49ers finale or Super Bowl

Why did Alex Smith take a step forward, and what's the next step for Alex Smith?
Baalke: Jim (Harbaugh) is going to be up here in a little while. I think that's something that's a better question for Jim. But for my perspective, is comfort, really having a very good comfort level with what he was being asked to do. The things he was being asked to do really fit into his makeup and his skillset. And that's not different from any other player at any other position. When you ask them to do what they're capable of doing, you usually have successful results. When you're asking players to do what they can't do, you usually have unsuccessful situations. So that's all we're trying to do. We're trying to bring guys into a system because not every player fits every system. So we're trying to bring in players who fit our system, that are going to be able to do what we ask them to do physically on the field and mentally on the field. The more guys you can bring in who can do those things, the better chance you have of being successful.

I realize that Alex played well within the system that was set up for this team to succeed but I am not sure if this orginization is completely sold on him. He did an incredible job under the circumstances that were presented to him last year but it would not surprise me to see this team make a run at Peyton if he becomes a free agent. There are a boat load of threads that are dealing with this subject but I know that Harbaugh was smart enough to talk to Peyton when he was back in Indy and he is also smart enough to know what to say and what not to say regarding tampering charges. My feeling on this entire Peyton Manning issue has just as much to do with Kap as well. You have got to understand that there is a strong possibility that Peyton may not make it through the season and what would be your plan B? I have a ton of faith that Kap is going to do well under Harbaugh.

Last edited by a moderator: