• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harbaugh burns Butch Jones

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your # 130 comment...

"meeeechegan's record speaks for itself"

So you're not living in the past huh? Yeah...okay.:L

Michigan's record is current.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan's record is current.

I'll give ya this...you're very stubborn. What exactly do you consider "current", just the '15 season which produced 10 W's yet losses to Ohio State & Michigan State? Because if ya go back 2 years ('13 & '14) mighty meeeechegan was 12-13 overall & 6-10 in conference. Be happy though...Your Boyz beat a Gators squad in the Citrus Bowl that had a lousy offense & a back-up QB.

Last edited:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not "defending" Harbaugh. I'm calling you and others out for continually bitching about what you don't like about him. You don't like the attention he gets for what you call "unprofessional" behavior. So, what? Michigan and Jim Harbaugh don't require your approval.
"Morally outraged" and "bitching" are two of the least appropriate ways to describe the actions of the non-michigan fans in these threads.

Mocking, making fun of, feeling embarrassed for michigan fans - now these are far more accurate.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously?? You just went on a rant about how Ohio State has the advantage of recruiting all the talent in Ohio, yet when it's michigan recruiting all the talent in Ohio that they've been able to over time, it's somehow irrelevant to the conversation?
Going on a rant? All I did was state a fact.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give ya this...you're very stubborn. What exactly do you consider "current", just the '15 season which produced 10 W's yet losses to Ohio State & Michigan State? Because if ya go back 2 years ('13 & '14) mighty meeeechegan was 12-13 overall & 6-10 in conference. Be happy though...Your Boyz beat a Gators squad in the Citrus Bowl that had a lousy offense & a back-up QB.

This is not about being "stubborn"--this is about the truth. Ohio State has a record that includes more than the last 50 years, and so does Michigan. I wouldn't have mentioned Michigan's record except in response to another post. History is history--you can't dispute it--it is what it is. So, people need to stop getting all bent out of shape about that history. That said, I'm not disputing that Michigan's record for the last 20 years hasn't been stellar. However, I also recognize that such things are cyclical (surely you remember the Cooper years). As I said earlier, I'm looking to the future that Jim Harbaugh is building at Michigan.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't see Saban engaging in any of this stupid shit and yet we seem to be able to recruit just fine.

Don't forget about some of those lean years after Bear. Alabama was on hard times like Michigan was. When Saban stepped in he introduced web cams, email, messaging and things no one had thought of before. And much the same way people are bitching about Harbaugh bringing a different approach.

As for bitching I remember very clearly LSU, MSU, and Miami Dolphin fans bitching about how Saban conducted himself.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Upset about what? This is just another of your nut-hugging Crazy Jimbo threads.

Until Harbaugh recruits a series killer, gang member, that catches the football, I am ok with his tactics.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Morally outraged" and "bitching" are two of the least appropriate ways to describe the actions of the non-michigan fans in these threads.

Mocking, making fun of, feeling embarrassed for michigan fans - now these are far more accurate.

Michigan fans don't need YOU to feel embarrassed for them, but "mock," "make fun," and bitch all you want.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Embarrassing is having your coach forced to return because GM he intentionally hid infractions by the program. Running sattelite camps, spring practice in Florida and twitter comments aren't embarrassing.
As has been said -- the only thing many michigan fans don't agree with, me included, is the sleepovers. That is because I personally think it is creepy.
The other stuff is more fans of other teams bitching just to bitch.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget about some of those lean years after Bear. Alabama was on hard times like Michigan was. When Saban stepped in he introduced web cams, email, messaging and things no one had thought of before. And much the same way people are bitching about Harbaugh bringing a different approach.

As for bitching I remember very clearly LSU, MSU, and Miami Dolphin fans bitching about how Saban conducted himself.

Where do you get this information? Saban doesn't even do twitter, yet everyone acts like he is some social media genius.

And the only thing I heard people bitch about was him leaving.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

college-football-sugar-bowl-alabama-coach-gene-stallings-victorious-picture-id109220908.jpg
God damn I can't wait until Tennessee has hard times like this.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where do you get this information? Saban doesn't even do twitter, yet everyone acts like he is some social media genius.

And the only thing I heard people bitch about was him leaving.
Saban among coaches bypassing rule via Webcam
I love how fans put the blinders and think their coach isn't doing everything possible to gain an advantage.
For the 100th time. Only reason what Harbaugh does is news, is because he is the newest big hire in the NCAA. Once he has been around a couple years and the next big hire comes along, it wonto be headline news. Just like it wasn't headline news when Saban showed up at a recruit's Field in a helicopter or danced the wobble for a recruit or dabbed with a recruit.
The Saban's and Meyer's are established college coaches. They have coached at multiple major colleges for many years and have relationships Across the country with high school coaches.
If Harbaugh had went from Stanford to another college program, he wouldn't have to put in as much work building relationships. Instead, he spent 4 years in the NFL with no contact what so ever at the high school level.
It isnt that difficult to understand. It is no different than networking in a business setting. The more he gets Michigan's program out to different recruiting hot beds. The more contacts he will meet and the more he has people talking about the Michigan program. Having conferences and coaching complaining about his actions only plays into exactly what he wants -- to keep people talking about UM.
People should be talking about the dominance of 'Bama over the past decade, but instead, there are more stories about what Michigan and Harbaugh is doing.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saban among coaches bypassing rule via Webcam
I love how fans put the blinders and think their coach isn't doing everything possible to gain an advantage.
For the 100th time. Only reason what Harbaugh does is news, is because he is the newest big hire in the NCAA. Once he has been around a couple years and the next big hire comes along, it wonto be headline news. Just like it wasn't headline news when Saban showed up at a recruit's Field in a helicopter or danced the wobble for a recruit or dabbed with a recruit.
The Saban's and Meyer's are established college coaches. They have coached at multiple major colleges for many years and have relationships Across the country with high school coaches.
If Harbaugh had went from Stanford to another college program, he wouldn't have to put in as much work building relationships. Instead, he spent 4 years in the NFL with no contact what so ever at the high school level.
It isnt that difficult to understand. It is no different than networking in a business setting. The more he gets Michigan's program out to different recruiting hot beds. The more contacts he will meet and the more he has people talking about the Michigan program. Having conferences and coaching complaining about his actions only plays into exactly what he wants -- to keep people talking about UM.
People should be talking about the dominance of 'Bama over the past decade, but instead, there are more stories about what Michigan and Harbaugh is doing.

did not read this wall of text.

Saw the link, good for Saban - but it says "Among", not "invented" - and the NCAA created a new rule in response.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny Bama fans act like OSU fans. Deny, Deny, and deny even if it is widely known. Nobody ever bitched about Saban? That wasn't really the truth. Dolphin fans bitched about his style, player choices, and stepping over a guy having a seizure. He practically brought the term carpetbagger to college football.

Circle the wagons St Nick never pushed the boundaries or attempted anything that was not done before. Give me a break. What ever make you feel better.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pop2:
Deny deflect repeat
:pop2:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embarrassing is having your coach forced to return because GM he intentionally hid infractions by the program. Running sattelite camps, spring practice in Florida and twitter comments aren't embarrassing.
As has been said -- the only thing many michigan fans don't agree with, me included, is the sleepovers. That is because I personally think it is creepy.
The other stuff is more fans of other teams bitching just to bitch.
Was this supposed to make sense?