• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Happy Holidays

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Holidays everyone. I know its been a tough 49ers season but lets hope for a better year next year. There has been some great debates on here and it was a fun year.

On to next year...............New coach, New OC and some new players. Im excited about all the young players we have. The draft class we just had we hit a home run with. We found a CB, Center, MLB, Pass Rushing OLB and Hopefully a play making WR. Plus maybe a starting Guard. Not bad. We need another strong class.

Everyone have a safe and Happy Holiday. Lets Go 49ers (I kind of want them to lose this weekend, I know its bad to say as a fan).

Merry Christmas

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Happy Holidays everyone. I know its been a tough 49ers season but lets hope for a better year next year. There has been some great debates on here and it was a fun year.

On to next year...............New coach, New OC and some new players. Im excited about all the young players we have. The draft class we just had we hit a home run with. We found a CB, Center, MLB, Pass Rushing OLB and Hopefully a play making WR. Plus maybe a starting Guard. Not bad. We need another strong class.

Everyone have a safe and Happy Holiday. Lets Go 49ers (I kind of want them to lose this weekend, I know its bad to say as a fan).

Merry Christmas

yes, Happy Holidays to ALL 49er fans. whether we agreed, disagreed, got into it a few times, whatever, I sincerely wish everyone a safe and happy season.

I enjoy this board and it wouldn't work without everyone else logging in. it wouldn't work if we all agreed and all had the same exact opinion. Differing opinions is what makes this board go, just that we try not to hold "grudges". :-)

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To all of the Fortyniner Faithful and others who post here have a safe and happy Holiday Season!
Fortyniner Faithful Forever! :suds:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, Happy Holidays to ALL 49er fans. whether we agreed, disagreed, got into it a few times, whatever, I sincerely wish everyone a safe and happy season.

I enjoy this board and it wouldn't work without everyone else logging in. it wouldn't work if we all agreed and all had the same exact opinion. Differing opinions is what makes this board go, just that we try not to hold "grudges". :-)

I agree no grudges here. Lets hope for a better next year. Lets hope we don't turn into the saints or Falcons. After successful for awhile and then struggle every year with talent on their team.

Im somewhat excited to see how we end the season here and excited to see who we hire as our next HC. We are probably have to wait because most coaches rumored we are going after will be in the playoffs.

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, Everybody!

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy New Year to everyone. Hope the new year brings everyone good health, peace and prosperity.