• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Happy Gameday!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a game thread, but this topic is a little different.

These Denver Broncos play a very interesting game of football and I am immensely entertained - even mesmerized by it. I have followed the Broncos since I listened to their first game as a franchise - beating the Patriots by a Gene Mingo FG as the clock ran out. This defense is without question the best ball hawking defense in the history of the Denver Broncos - and the one with the most lethal pass rush in the history of the franchise. The Broncos have a history of success in these areas, but what I am seeing this year beats all.

The suspense with this team isn't - are they going to win? The suspense is - how are they going to win. I know some Bronco fans are suffering from PTSD - incurred during Super Bowl losses or Playoff failures. I just want to tell them - it is safe to come back - all is well. Their are no quitters on this bus. This Denver Bronco's team - has a grating desire to win and they expect to do so. They will not let you down - even in defeat.

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love your attitude and outlook, Mingo.

This team is as fun to watch, mostly because of the defense, as any I can remember. There are questions and issues on the offensive side of the ball, but even with the doubts that those bring, this team is special.

They are a blast to watch and special. And when the offense comes around, and they inevitably will - how much, we don't know, but they will get better - they will only make the defense better, hard as that is to believe. I can't wait to see a shutout. It doesn't happen very often, but this team could do it. Maybe more than once.

For now, I'll take the wins any way they come.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The First year SB Wining D was a blast to watch also Mingo ... but you are right about this D !!!!! as fun as it gets to watch ..

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found a way to win again!