• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hamstrings

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammy's usually come from going from light effort to heavy effort quickly. We have a lot of guys with hammy's. The only way to recover is light effort until it heals. Groins are the same. We are having lighter workouts this week, getting ready for the Jets. Did we push too hard or did the rookies come in not ready? Big difference, I think. Thoughts?

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the new CBA is big part of the problems with all the injuries. And it will continue to get worse as time goes by. The body needs to be conditioned for football and less practices don't help.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the new CBA is big part of the problems with all the injuries. And it will continue to get worse as time goes by. The body needs to be conditioned for football and less practices don't help.

Not sure I agree with this. A player in the offseason needs to be disciplined enough to get himself in football shape. These guys make a lot of money it should be expected IMO.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For Hamstrings and groins, more practice before the injury - less practice after. You cannot effectively work throught it. Both injuries will heal quickly with no stretching.

Amendolas injury calling for 2-6 weeks is accurate. If he doesn't push it he'll be fine in 2 weeks. If he tries to stretch a little early, it can add to the time needed by continuing to re-injure