• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hamhuis Happy to be a Flyer

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading an article today where he was quoted as saying he was excited to be a Flyer. Said (we) had one of the top defenses last year and with his addition should be the one of the best. Not sure what he will sign for, but I would expect a 4-5 year deal.

With Hamhuis, Pronger, Timonen and Carle will not have to play 25 minuts per night so the will be fresher for the post season. We now have 5 guys that can play 30 per night. Hopefully Marshall or Bartulis can progress and fill out the 3rd pairing. Krajicek could be an option if he would sigh for $700k. :D

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pumped!!!!!

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading an article today where he was quoted as saying he was excited to be a Flyer. Said (we) had one of the top defenses last year and with his addition should be the one of the best. Not sure what he will sign for, but I would expect a 4-5 year deal.

With Hamhuis, Pronger, Timonen and Carle will not have to play 25 minuts per night so the will be fresher for the post season. We now have 5 guys that can play 30 per night. Hopefully Marshall or Bartulis can progress and fill out the 3rd pairing. Krajicek could be an option if he would sigh for $700k. :D

I really liked the way that Krajicek played most of this year -- I'd have no issue bringing him back for a reasonable price.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really liked the way that Krajicek played most of this year -- I'd have no issue bringing him back for a reasonable price.

+1 I see him being the alt 6th man, sharing the spot with Bart.

Hckygoalie31

Swiss Cheese
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I didn't have a problem with him most of the season either...but during the Finals, he was awful. Don't know if he was beat up or not, but I seen him get lost out there a few times.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seen that too HG......who knows, maybe that was just a by product of him trying too hard to be everything out there.

Overall, I can tolerate the guy getting 6th man ice time.

Hckygoalie31

Swiss Cheese
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I seen that too HG......who knows, maybe that was just a by product of him trying too hard to be everything out there.

Overall, I can tolerate the guy getting 6th man ice time.

Good point too. He was playing with Bartulis when he seemed to get lost. When he was out there with Kimo, he looked fine. He may have been trying to do too much.

And I agree that he could be the 6th dman with Bartulis being the 7th. I still liked Syvret, but I think they think he might be a tad too small.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see that Homer interview on sportnet just now??

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said "Jeff Carter will be a Philadelphia Flyer for a long time" and he also seemed to get pissed at the interviewer for even bringing Carters name up.

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said "Jeff Carter will be a Philadelphia Flyer for a long time" and he also seemed to get pissed at the interviewer for even bringing Carters name up.

Haven't we grown to know when they start saying things like He'll be a flyer for a long time or I never heard of such a story that he's basically saying Yes you got me by the balls and I have nothing else to do but deny it, and then within a week or two that rumor becomes a fact? We know the truth, stop pulling wool over our eyes bobby/homer!

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Im not happy until he signs. I feel like he was meant to play for the Flyers after watching him play this season

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
he also said that it was possible for carter to be traded.

he basically said everything he was supposed to say. i think it is a longshot carter is traded.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foomy - KS....thanks for joining in! :)

As you can tell, everyone is here that was/is on that other shitty board.....minus the idiots.

The main hockey board here is made up of 100-200 of the best posters from the NHL Main Board over at "the swamp" aka espeen. Everyone is extremely friendly, smart and cool, so feel free to jump in there also.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't we grown to know when they start saying things like He'll be a flyer for a long time or I never heard of such a story that he's basically saying Yes you got me by the balls and I have nothing else to do but deny it, and then within a week or two that rumor becomes a fact? We know the truth, stop pulling wool over our eyes bobby/homer!

lol Good point. Clarke was the master of talking out of both sides of his mouth at the same time, wasn't he?

Still........Homer didn't sound like a GM who was shopping his top scorer. I guess we'll all find out soon.