• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Halak shuts out the Habs in return to Bell Centre

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to triple-check to make sure there wasn't already a thread about this game which I found kind of surprising. I guess that's probably because we won't have any Blues fans on here which is a shame.

I didn't see the game but just saw the highlights. Looked like he a very good game to get the shutout but didn't need to be too spectacular. Blues have a pretty good team in front of him.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to triple-check to make sure there wasn't already a thread about this game which I found kind of surprising. I guess that's probably because we won't have any Blues fans on here which is a shame.

I didn't see the game but just saw the highlights. Looked like he a very good game to get the shutout but didn't need to be too spectacular. Blues have a pretty good team in front of him.

No Blues fans, one Canadiens fan and I never start GNTs.

The Habs were awful. 19 shots and not many good ones. Their best pressure of the night Halak handled and a minute later Backes scored and that too what little energy the Habs had away.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Blues fans, one Canadiens fan and I never start GNTs.

The Habs were awful. 19 shots and not many good ones. Their best pressure of the night Halak handled and a minute later Backes scored and that too what little energy the Habs had away.

How long before Gauthier is fired?

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
It was a media guy who reminded St Louis coach that this was Halak's first time back to Mtl.
that's why he got the start.