• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Had Parise been healthy this year

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had Parise been healthy this year, how many wins do you think he would have been responsible for? Say we miss the playoffs by 10 points, would Parise in the lineup have been enough to win us those 5 games? This is all I can think about the past few games watching Nick Palmieri being in completely over his head on the Zajac-Kovy line.

Also, was Parise's injury known before the season? If so I'm going to chalk that up as another blunder by our medical staff the past few years.

Last edited by a moderator:

Indian Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you'd be hard pressed to get more than a 5 game difference from any player, and even then, you are talking about an elite level player.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Zach definitely gets you the 10 points, whether its taking games to OT for 1 point or getting you the win, his production in the lineup would make at least a 10 point swing for them.

$auce

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think Zach definitely gets you the 10 points, whether its taking games to OT for 1 point or getting you the win, his production in the lineup would make at least a 10 point swing for them.

I have to agree. Parise could easily have won us 4-5 games in regulation, getting ot wins, shootouts etc... Probably even more