• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Guys you don't want in the draft

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw, don't hate the school but seems like every year a Texas AM player make my list. Damontre Moore, Mike Evans (was wrong on him), Cedric Ogbueghi. Not sure how that happens.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ted Gregory (ish)
Paul Toviessi (ish)
Willie Middlebrooks (ish)

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm no draft expert, but I want no part of Connor Cook.

I see a lot of you guys are hoping the Broncos don't take Nkemdiche, but he's actually the guy I think could be a perfect fit. There's no doubt about his talent, it's just character issues, and I think with Denver's leadership on defense he would be just fine.

I agree with every word of this post. Except, I probably would have misspelled Connor.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am really mixed on Connor Cook right now. Loved him his JR year. He was banged up this year but leadership skills seem to be lacking which is never a good thing with an NFL QB.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am really mixed on Connor Cook right now. Loved him his JR year. He was banged up this year but leadership skills seem to be lacking which is never a good thing with an NFL QB.

He is a perfect fit though for Kubiak's scheme in my opinion. He had the best deep ball accuracy of any college QB this past season which is a huge part of what Kubiak wants to be able to do. Throw in he is honestly the most pro ready of any QB in this entire draft so let's say we don't get Kaepernick then I could easily see Elway turn to this kid.

I also think some of his leadership issues have been overblown. I'm not saying he is perfect in this area but just listening to coaches and players really come to his rescue on this category and do it very aggressively at least to me shows they don't like that this narrative is coming out about a fellow teammate. So sounds like he was at least really liked by his teammates. I also think Elway will like his attitude. Elway wasn't the nicest guy in the world and had that cocky attitude about him which is what I see in Cook at times.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was impressed with him in his videos with Jon Gruden -that overcame some negativity I had picked up about him.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was impressed with him in his videos with Jon Gruden -that overcame some negativity I had picked up about him.
Did you like Johnny Football better after his sit down with Gruden as well?

;)

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you like Johnny Football better after his sit down with Gruden as well?

;)

Actually no - he suckered me in watching him play for TAMU.

(remember - the jury - literally - is still out on him) ;)