• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Guys I want off this team

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1- Anthony Dixon
2- Ted Ginn

Anthony Davis and Michael Crabtree used to be on this list but they've redeemed themselves. But I am adding one more:

3- Johnathan Goodwin

Can LaMichael James and A.J. Jenkins be that much worse than Dixon and Ginn? I'm still not understanding the logic here.

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with ginn. Not Dixon.....yet. I say make him inactive next week and though and start James. Doesn't make sense to sit James but start both Jacobs and dixon

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. The only thing i can think of is ST's value. The coaching staff obviously feels that what they bring on ST's is more valuable then what James and Jenkins can contribute Offensively.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I've been saying.... Ginn brings nothing to the table anymore. There is no way Jenkins can't out play him. Did he dress today? I saw James in streets. I feel like Dixon could be replaced on ST but Ginn is the big one for me.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1- Anthony Dixon
2- Ted Ginn

Anthony Davis and Michael Crabtree used to be on this list but they've redeemed themselves. But I am adding one more:

3- Johnathan Goodwin

Can LaMichael James and A.J. Jenkins be that much worse than Dixon and Ginn? I'm still not understanding the logic here.

Delanie Walker too.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give him a pass for now. He contributes more than Dixon and Ginn combined. Plus, are we gonna find a better #2 TE?

I keep hearing about his versatility and all the things he brings but I am getting sick of him dropping passes right in his hands. You'd almost have to try to drop that one he dropped at the end of the game today. And heck, we don't even use our first tight end, much less a second.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give him a pass for now. He contributes more than Dixon and Ginn combined. Plus, are we gonna find a better #2 TE?

We could, but Delanie does do a lot. I would like to see us try and upgrade the position via the draft. All though i liked the talent in last year's draft class better.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep hearing about his versatility and all the things he brings but I am getting sick of him dropping passes right in his hands. You'd almost have to try to drop that one he dropped at the end of the game today. And heck, we don't even use our first tight end, much less a second.

Great point. Where's VD? I realize teams plan for him but they also have to plan for all pug other weapons. I see the cowboys throwing 5+ a game to written. How is he not covered all The time. Walker dropping that ball I couldn't believe it. Walker is used in a lot of situations but man he has no hands

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the sense that Ginn is playing for himself instead of the team. These last two games he has taken huge risks that will make him look good if he makes something out of it, but really hurts the team if it backfires.

For instance
  • if he gets a big return it makes the coaches notice and want to get him on the field... but he muffed and gave the Saints a free TD.
  • He could have just fell on the bad toss or knocked it out of bounds, but instead he tried to pick it up and make a play that would have made him look great

Last year he was a part of the team and was more involved, so he wasn't taking these stupid risks to get noticed. With his role diminished he keeps trying to do big things with nothing this year to get more playing time and he's fucking it up.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great point. Where's VD? I realize teams plan for him but they also have to plan for all pug other weapons. I see the cowboys throwing 5+ a game to written. How is he not covered all The time. Walker dropping that ball I couldn't believe it. Walker is used in a lot of situations but man he has no hands

i dont get how we can highlight VD or get plays specific for him. I understand opposing defenses are adjusting to him more so than the others but still, we SHOULD be able to force VD into the game an impact player as a reciever.

fucking rams...:hdn:

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dixon is in due to his active STs role... Both Jacobs and LMJ can't replace that...

WHY DA FUCK can't LMJ see any time, this ain't college Harbs, you don't really redshirt freshmen that easily....

and another thing, how bad is Jenkins? I mean, there's no difference if he's suited up or in his hoodie. I couldn't believe he can't find Jenkins any room out there, not even on a reverse or some gimmick play that Harbs/Roman are in love with.

Is it on Harbs or Jenkins? i mean come on!

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont get how we can highlight VD or get plays specific for him. I understand opposing defenses are adjusting to him more so than the others but still, we SHOULD be able to force VD into the game an impact player as a reciever.

fucking rams...:hdn:

I don't know why either brotha

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure we can at least find a #2 TE that can catch.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does Walker get the big plays and not VD? like it feels its Walker thats deep or open for would be TD but not VD... if Walker knew how to block... grrr

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could, but Delanie does do a lot. I would like to see us try and upgrade the position via the draft. All though i liked the talent in last year's draft class better.

I think this years te class is better.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm with you on this post. I'm ready to see Celek get some of Walker's time, he can't do any worse. He could at least do all the same dirty work.