• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gut feeling

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you thinking about this game? It's quiet around here. I would feel a lot better if Romo wasn't so damn rusty. He threw some passes the other day that reminded me of air balls in a bball game. I still think we find away. I think I may take a teaser bet and take Dallas plus 5 and under 53

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuse me plus 7. Hoping the line jumps even more.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth is I really wouldn't even need the teaser. I think Dallas wins outright and the score is under 47. Too much thinking with heart?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday the line went to Carolina minus 1

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm like a 10 yr old though and impatient. If I wait till tomorrow I will likely get another point or 2 my way.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo wasn't great and we won the first game since week 2 (NOT coincidentally his last game). How do we take that? He threw some horrible passes like you said, yet he (we) still did enough to win after losing 7 straight without him. I'm taking it as a good thing. He should get better this week and maybe even better the next week as he gets back into shape/the groove of things. I still cringe every single time he gets hit. i just don't think he will ever be anything but a huge injury risk. His body is old and feeble, yet he still plays the game at a VERY high level. He MUST get rid of the ball quickly. Not just because it is important for every QB to do that, but because it will protect him and if he goes down again we are obviously done.

If we win this game I think the momentum swing is just beyond huge. Not just for us, but for the other NFC East teams that are looking at us and saying 'uh oh, Dallas (Romo) is back'...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not talking about the passes that were picked. There were a couple that WItten and Dez looked wide open and the ball landed no where near them. I'm hoping that was just timing. As far as the hits- the first Int I thought he got killed but it wasn't as bad as I thought after the replay. Now one time reminded me of the hit that knocked him out of the skins game last yr. No doubt he can't keep taking hits like he did vs the Fins. I expect a few more screens this week. I think he trusts Escobar too. Still not sold on DEz being 100 percent

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say that about Escobar but as soon as he dropped that TD- which would have been a tough catch- I had a bad feeling. Next play INT

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo wasn't great and we won the first game since week 2 (NOT coincidentally his last game). How do we take that? He threw some horrible passes like you said, yet he (we) still did enough to win after losing 7 straight without him. I'm taking it as a good thing. He should get better this week and maybe even better the next week as he gets back into shape/the groove of things. I still cringe every single time he gets hit. i just don't think he will ever be anything but a huge injury risk. His body is old and feeble, yet he still plays the game at a VERY high level. He MUST get rid of the ball quickly. Not just because it is important for every QB to do that, but because it will protect him and if he goes down again we are obviously done.

If we win this game I think the momentum swing is just beyond huge. Not just for us, but for the other NFC East teams that are looking at us and saying 'uh oh, Dallas (Romo) is back'...

You and everybody else should just accept the fact that this will never happen. The Green bay game and last week showed you everything you need to know. He knows he should not be taking unnecessary hits and he just extends plays anyway. It's just in his DNA and if he was going to change he would have done it by now.

It just is what it is. I honestly think that we can't get to where we need to go without Romo extending plays.

It's just a matter of what comes first. ...maybe a ring or maybe a career ending injury.

And Romo said post game said he was just trying to do too much early in the game. And you can see he settled down in the 2nd half. That is good that he can spot that. Chances are he will be conscious of that tomorrow.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just is what it is. I honestly think that we can't get to where we need to go without Romo extending plays.

It's just a matter of what comes first. ...maybe a ring or maybe a career ending injury.

amen..Thankfully we have Romo....otherwise,we'd be the eagles or worse

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
greetings from a troll.
There are some great story lines for this game.
How fast does Romo get back to his old self?
Watching Dez versus Josh Norman should be a blast.
Will Greg Hardy go apeshit to prove something to his old team?
How effective will Charles Johnson be after being out 9 weeks?
Will Cam's accuracy continue to stay up as it has for the last two games?
Epic battle between the Panthers D Line and the Cowboys O Line.

I honestly have no idea who will win. I think the Panther's have a better overall team, but not by much. I also think it is a significant handicap for the traveling team on a Thursday game.

Bottom line this should be a great game and a fun one to watch.

Happy Thanksgiving folks!

nutz6977

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
greetings from a troll.

I honestly have no idea who will win. I think the Panther's have a better overall team, but not by much. I also think it is a significant handicap for the traveling team on a Thursday game.

IF he can continue to stay accurate with the football then the Panthers are a tough out for anyone. Cam at 65% completions with the rest of what he brings to the table is just flat out nasty.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
amen..Thankfully we have Romo....otherwise,we'd be the eagles or worse

And I have a real feeling for this game. And since the last 7 feelings have been wrong, I'll keep it to myself.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
greetings from a troll.

I was hoping Johnson would take the short week off. I think it's amazing what Cam and the Panthers have done so far on offense. I watched the Bengals the other night and thought how can you fail with all these weapons. I look at the Panthers and I think just the opposite. I have always thought Stewart was a good back. Of course if Ginn brings his hands he could be dangerous. Olsen though is a beast. Short weeks are funny. In the past it has shown who is in it and who is ready to go eat. Running Qbs have given us trouble in the past on Thankgiving all the way back to McNair. I'm expecting a close game

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My heart says Dallas, my head says Carolina.
That sums up my feeling too. But I do have a nagging gut feeling that Dallas will win a close one.
Always love the Thanksgiving games.