• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gus Bradley new Jaguars HC

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little shocked that the Jags didn't wait for Roman. But it doesn't mean Roman doesn't leave for a head coach opportunity. I hear there's an opening at Oregon.

Jtymer49er

Jtymer49er
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Seahawks coordinators have a minor Saturday distraction | ProFootballTalk

The seahawks coordinators interviewed the day before the game. Just sayin.

The rules allow it, but only with the express permission of the team. Since the Seahawks played in the bye week, their assistant coaches and the assistants from all other bye-week winners can be interviewed the week before the divisional-round game, if the interviewers come to them.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams can interview coaches that are still alive but it has to be during a bye week. Roman could have interviewed with the Jaguars before last week had both sides wanted him to do so. I believe Roman, or any assistant for that matter, could interview for a HC position during the bye week before the Super Bowl as well but I'm not 100% sure on that one. I don't see why that would or should be any different.

Word. Wasn't 100% sure, but I thought they were unable to was how the rule was written.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks coordinators have a minor Saturday distraction | ProFootballTalk

The seahawks coordinators interviewed the day before the game. Just sayin.

The rules allow it, but only with the express permission of the team. Since the Seahawks played in the bye week, their assistant coaches and the assistants from all other bye-week winners can be interviewed the week before the divisional-round game, if the interviewers come to them.

Damn, that's fucked up. Maybe the Seahawks win that game if their defensive coordinator was more focused the day before the game. I'd be irate if I were their current boss.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Damn, that's fucked up. Maybe the Seahawks win that game if their defensive coordinator was more focused the day before the game. I'd be irate if I were their current boss.

I don't feel sorry for the Seahawks even if one could paint a picture for me that it would realistically hurt the team. From the article:

The rules allow it, but only with the express permission of the team.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't feel sorry for the Seahawks even if one could paint a picture for me that it would realistically hurt the team. From the article:

The rules allow it, but only with the express permission of the team.

Yeah, good point.