• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Guess the Movie from the Screenshot Game

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like some of you are "copying the image address". Shame on you if you are...

Not sure how to even do that. I thought for sure the one with WAlken was King of New York. I first said gangs of New York, which was also a movie , I just mixed the name. Munson never replied so I assumed I was wrong. He then gave a clue. Have I ever seen McBain- no. I also had no idea he has been in so many movies with guns. By the clue he gave and then looking at his filmography this popped up. I typed in Screenshots of McBain and there it was. If that's cheating then that's cool too. I waited a pretty long time to put the answer, but I thought people wanted to play. Honestly, I think I have only Known 1 of the movies.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how to even do that. I thought for sure the one with WAlken was King of New York. I first said gangs of New York, which was also a movie , I just mixed the name. Munson never replied so I assumed I was wrong. He then gave a clue. Have I ever seen McBain- no. I also had no idea he has been in so many movies with guns. By the clue he gave and then looking at his filmography this popped up. I typed in Screenshots of McBain and there it was. If that's cheating then that's cool too. I waited a pretty long time to put the answer, but I thought people wanted to play. Honestly, I think I have only Known 1 of the movies.

After looking at his early 90s credits on IMDB, I was sure it was going to be Sarah, Plain and Tall.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like some of you are "copying the image address". Shame on you if you are...

I make sure the image I post doesn't have the full name of the movie.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I make sure the image I post doesn't have the full name of the movie.

That's good of you.

I don't give a fuck. I just post an image. If someone wants to cheat by looking at the URL, I suppose they need the "win" to feel better, so I'm happy to provide that to the miserable cunts.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How 'bout this one?

47507a2235cc50ecd42ed09f756a6566.jpg

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what you mean. I suck at this

It was just a joke. That shot of Sharon Stone flashing her vag is one of the more iconic and recognizable screenshots in the history of film. You guessed it correctly.

I said nothing gets by you, and hoped that something gets past the mods because I just posted an image of Sharon Stone flashing her vag, which I'm pretty sure is verboten.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was just a joke. That shot of Sharon Stone flashing her vag is one of the more iconic and recognizable screenshots in the history of film. You guessed it correctly.

I said nothing gets by you, and hoped that something gets past the mods because I just posted an image of Sharon Stone flashing her vag, which I'm pretty sure is verboten.

Nah, that's an awesome screenshot and one of the most famous in history.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't be the only person that has seen this movie. I'm telling you it has one of the best screenSHOTs of any MAINSTREAM movie ever.
I see you've capitalized SHOT, and that's not helping. More hints or give us a movie someone has seen.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The name of the movie is 9 songs. Google it and read about it and u might give it a view