• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Guess LBJ is losing a whole lotta weight

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron_before_and_after.0.png

Not exactly sure why. As far as his knees go the weight loss could increase that longevity. Perhaps taking advantage of how much the NBA protects their cash cows. For the life of me i can really understand why though. Looks like a good 20 lbs. Hypothetically this could increase his finesse, which as we all know Kobe excelled at and scored nearly at will with his touch in his prime. Dunno though.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart decision, as you pointed out it will definitely help with his longevity. However, Lebron's power and his ability to move with his size was what makes his talent amazing. Will be interesting to see if he goes back down in the block as he won't have the same power backing down other players in the post (players that play the 4 or 5).

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was 10 pounds, so now at about 240. It should help him and shouldn't affect his post up game too much. Good move.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaneman, do they have choppers circling LeBron over this in Cleveland? :L How silly to worry about a basketball player {gasp} losing weight! 10-15 lbs off now could add an extra half season of productivity to his career.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaneman, do they have choppers circling LeBron over this in Cleveland? :L How silly to worry about a basketball player {gasp} losing weight! 10-15 lbs off now could add an extra half season of productivity to his career.

I didn't make the thread, but did see it earlier. This can only help him IMO

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not exactly sure why. As far as his knees go the weight loss could increase that longevity. Perhaps taking advantage of how much the NBA protects their cash cows. For the life of me i can really understand why though. Looks like a good 20 lbs. Hypothetically this could increase his finesse, which as we all know Kobe excelled at and scored nearly at will with his touch in his prime. Dunno though.

I am loving your avitar! :lol:

As far as LBJ, if those pics are real he looks like he's been on a crack diet. Maybe he's been spending 2 much time with his momma?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He stopped taken HGH. LOL

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over the last month or so, there have been a lot of old LBJ cavs highlights going on.

I hadn't realized the dropoff in quickness and athletic explosion LeBron has had, until I started seeing so many old highlights. A lot of it is probably him just being smarter, playing more in the post, choosing the efficient path to score over the dramatic one, etc.

But I definitely noticed the extra bulk from the past few seasons slowed him down some. Father time is going to start to take some of that, too, but I think its a good idea for him. Especially since he'll likely be playing with Love, Varejao and Thompson.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you see the thing about the weight loss if it continues it will cause him to change his game. I didn't read any actual numbers there are full profile pictures floating around that to my keen eye look like at least 15 lbs. Maybe pushing 20, which is significant. I cant really tell how much of it could simply be carb depletion which would in actuality mean that his muscle mass is still about the same, though a ketogenic diet would make sense since there is now a new product called KETOFORCE that is a prototype and not banned by the NBA that focuses on using Ketones as a source of efficient energy. This is a natural substance of the body produced by the liver when glycogen stores are depleted it breaks down free fatty acids and converts them to ketones. To maximize its efficiency (ketoforce) one has to start a ketogenic diet and lose glycogen/water weight would could cause a dramatic weight loss in a short period of time initially. Word is that athletes are getting their hands on this stuff before it could be banned by governing bodies. The product itself is basically energy in a bottle, nothing like caffeine or stimulants, much more safe and efficient. I can only speculate as to why LBJ has lost so much weight, throwing it out there.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

a quick google search give me this

Skinny LeBron James Losing Weight After 2014 Disappointment - Business Insider

1) he entered last season in the "the worst shape he's been in in a while," and 2) he has become a bit self-conscious about his weight in recent years.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you see the thing about the weight loss if it continues it will cause him to change his game. I didn't read any actual numbers there are full profile pictures floating around that to my keen eye look like at least 15 lbs. Maybe pushing 20, which is significant. I cant really tell how much of it could simply be carb depletion which would in actuality mean that his muscle mass is still about the same, though a ketogenic diet would make sense since there is now a new product called KETOFORCE that is a prototype and not banned by the NBA that focuses on using Ketones as a source of efficient energy. This is a natural substance of the body produced by the liver when glycogen stores are depleted it breaks down free fatty acids and converts them to ketones. To maximize its efficiency (ketoforce) one has to start a ketogenic diet and lose glycogen/water weight would could cause a dramatic weight loss in a short period of time initially. Word is that athletes are getting their hands on this stuff before it could be banned by governing bodies. The product itself is basically energy in a bottle, nothing like caffeine or stimulants, much more safe and efficient. I can only speculate as to why LBJ has lost so much weight, throwing it out there.

It could change his game, but I heard he is still as strong as he was before or even stronger. Yes, the weight could hurt his post-up game but the weight loss could help him in almost every other facet of the game.

I have never heard of that stuff seems pretty interesting.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Crack is wack!

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD weighs 240, lol.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could change his game, but I heard he is still as strong as he was before or even stronger. Yes, the weight could hurt his post-up game but the weight loss could help him in almost every other facet of the game.

I have never heard of that stuff seems pretty interesting.

James is a lot of things, but stupid isn't one of them, especially when it comes to his health.
He knows exactly what he's trying to do.

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shaq found it...........And a lot more...

10550925_697070953675195_2315349199189542712_n.jpg