• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gruden gone

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the wokies are owed one. After all, they’re still convinced Kaepernick was blackballed, despite the fact he was just a bad QB.

And Gruden is a bad head coach, at least since he's been back. He was too stuck in the 90s and early 2000s when he had all of his success.

Davis was probably kicking himself for that hire until Gruden gave him an out.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what happens if you piss in Czar Goodell's Wheaties. Gruden was collateral damage.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gruden- fired for what he said in an email 10 years ago when he wasn’t even part of the NFL.

Belicheat- cheating the game of football for over 20 years, slap on the wrist every time.
Daniel Snyder - tried pimpin out cheerleaders to his homies, hidden cameras set up in Cheerleader's dressing room on his watch, employees were warrned not to even use the bathroom when he was in the building. Cuz there'd be hell to pay if he saw you away from your desk. Openly mocked employees during business meetings. Has ran the Redskins so far into the ground with his ass backwards, nonsensical dealings. Fed Ex, the Skins home stadium is now habitually filled with as many or more opposing fans as home fans every Sunday. Was zeroed in on by the Woke Folk so hard he had to give up the best name, Redskins, and the best emblem/moniker, the Warrior Chief, in all of North American professional team sports cuz he's that big of a fuckin ass0

Gets a waiver of a 450 million dollar debt ratified by the 31 other NFL owners. Which opens the door for him and his family to purchase 100% of the Washington Football Team. A deal worth 875 million dollars and making it a stone cold lock that I'll never see the Redskins Franchise hoist up another Super Bowl trophy.

I spit on his fuckin haircut, the dirty, scandalous short little man..

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So... with Gruden gone, Shanahan and Meyer on the hot seat does anyone take a chance on this Costco sized douche? Warning! PSA. This purchase comes with a 61-66 lifetime record as an HC. If you're hoping to beat the Patriots ensure you can return after so many days. He's 4-12 against his biggest competition.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This leaks out but all the stuff from the Snider investigation hasn't yet? Are they just waiting to bring the hammer down all at once or did Roger just get mad once he found out Gruden called him the f word.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet you can dig up something from just about anyone posting in this thread.

Like that Eagles fan that posts rankings, I be he said something like, “I could really go for a butthole right now”
Not from me. I don't put my derogatory remarks in ink.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Gruden is a bad head coach, at least since he's been back. He was too stuck in the 90s and early 2000s when he had all of his success.

Davis was probably kicking himself for that hire until Gruden gave him an out.

If you think about it, and I'm sure the NFL thought twice about doing a favor for the Raiders, it's possible Davis asked them to look into anything they had on him from that investigation. I get it that the Raiders are not a "darling franchise" of the NFL from the Al years, but at the same time they could accomplish 2 things with this. First, take some of the heat off the WFT investigation which it seems nothing is moving on, and second help Davis get himself out from under Gruden's contract. So now Las Vegas gets an actual fresh start in a new NFL city and they're not getting heat about the Snyder ordeal. Let's face it, there are not a whole lot of buyers lining up for NFL teams right now, so taking some heat off Snyder helps the shield, and helping Davis might actually help solidify that franchise financially more than it's been for at least 30 years.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think about it, and I'm sure the NFL thought twice about doing a favor for the Raiders, it's possible Davis asked them to look into anything they had on him from that investigation. I get it that the Raiders are not a "darling franchise" of the NFL from the Al years, but at the same time they could accomplish 2 things with this. First, take some of the heat off the WFT investigation which it seems nothing is moving on, and second help Davis get himself out from under Gruden's contract. So now Las Vegas gets an actual fresh start in a new NFL city and they're not getting heat about the Snyder ordeal. Let's face it, there are not a whole lot of buyers lining up for NFL teams right now, so taking some heat off Snyder helps the shield, and helping Davis might actually help solidify that franchise financially more than it's been for at least 30 years.
With you.

Chuckle is getting jobbed.

Falling on the sword for his guys prolly helps him get back in the booth quicker.

My guess is Fox.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With you.

Chuckle is getting jobbed.

Falling on the sword for his guys prolly helps him get back in the booth quicker.

My guess is Fox.
Gruden should run for President next.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gruden isn't leaving because of what he said in 2011. He's leaving because people within the Raiders organisation in 2021 don't have his back. They don't have his back because he hasn't been getting the best out of what's around him.