• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Greg Reid arrested on a probation violation

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome, and coupled with Kenny Britt now on the Rams current roster, this spells doomed for the younger guys like Chris Givens and Janoris Jenkins who have already been suspended for conduct detramental to the team. WTF is Jeff Fisher doing? And to think I though he figured crap out like this after the signing and release of Titus Young. These guys aren't going to help our locker room out what so ever. :wtf2:

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup totally agree. Apparently checking in with his PO is a real hard thing to do.

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to pay for what you get. Higher talent with more baggage is cheaper. That's what the Rams are doing. If guys pan out then they're a steal, if not cut them loose and oh well. I'm not concerned.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are becoming the new rehab center for offender behavior-based players. I thought you guys knew that?

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to pay for what you get. Higher talent with more baggage is cheaper. That's what the Rams are doing. If guys pan out then they're a steal, if not cut them loose and oh well. I'm not concerned.

Problem is, he'll be on his best behavior until he establishes himself again. Then, just like all the rest the attitude and trouble-making character comes right back because they then think that they are "privileged" and indispensable. Guys like these do not appreciate the opportunity they've been given usually until it's too late.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thing nobody's considering. All these criminal types are gonna end up scaring our pantywaist QB into another bad season. Scared on the field, scared in his own locker room....oh, the horror of it....no where to hide....

mikey728

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is, he'll be on his best behavior until he establishes himself again. Then, just like all the rest the attitude and trouble-making character comes right back because they then think that they are "privileged" and indispensable. Guys like these do not appreciate the opportunity they've been given usually until it's too late.

I think in that case the next contract would be as heavily back-loaded and sparingly guaranteed as possible...Try and be proactive with that stuff...Of course if it's too ridiculous, he just walks in free agency.

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree: