• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Greg Anthony Arrested for Soliciting

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooh well.

Marv Albert was a fucking freak biting and shit but he got back into broadcasting. I'm sure someone will pick Greg up after a little vaca.

Who cares? I never knew who he was to begin with since I never listen to CBS.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully, he's learned his lesson. When you walk up to someone's house and see a No Solicitors sign, don't knock and try to sell them something anyway. :heh:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully, he's learned his lesson. When you walk up to someone's house and see a No Solicitors sign, don't knock and try to sell them something anyway. :heh:
That's not the way I remember happening though - lol. As I recall, he was not trying to sell encyclopedias:lol:

GMATCa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... delayed justice, given that Anthony should have been charged with felony assault in Phoenix in 1993 when he sucker-punched Kevin Johnson in the head from behind while K.J. was being held—and while Anthony was wearing street clothes, meaning that he could not be easily distinguished as an enemy combatant.

Personally, I am for legalizing prostitution involving consenting adults, but I wonder how the Romney campaign feels about using this criminal clown (Anthony) as a celebrity endorser during the 2012 presidential season.

GMATCa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooh well.

Marv Albert was a fucking freak biting and shit but he got back into broadcasting. I'm sure someone will pick Greg up after a little vaca.

Although not much of a basketball mind, Marv Albert was a broadcasting icon, for better or for worse. Greg Anthony? Not so much.

... but he is back, yes.

Last edited:

GMATCa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, and under aged prostitutes would still be illegal while 18 year olds would be able to sell their assets while being in safer environments and be tested for STD. Making prostitution criminal endangers the lives and well being of all who get involved and packs our already overcrowded jails. Plus it simply doesn't work.

... agreed. Prostitution should be regulated and taxed.

The country is becoming more libertarian on social issues (marriage equality, marijuana legalization), and adult prostitution could eventually move in that direction (in a generation or two).

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go after violent criminals and leave consenting adults the hell alone.
I am fine with the consenting adults, but when I see the street whores walking down the street close to my house in front of the bars with women and children walking by, it kind of concerns me that my neighbors 10 year old could end up walking by when her pimp is beating the crap out of her for not bringing more money. If that's not violent crime, I would sure like to know what it is. Then there is that the that the last sex act could end up giving you aids, a very silent killer - No bullets

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am fine with the consenting adults, but when I see the street whores walking down the street close to my house in front of the bars with women and children walking by, it kind of concerns me that my neighbors 10 year old could end up walking by when her pimp is beating the crap out of her for not bringing more money. If that's not violent crime, I would sure like to know what it is. Then there is that the that the last sex act could end up giving you aids, a very silent killer - No bullets

That was very graphic and creepy. I feel dirty for reading that, thanks.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was very graphic and creepy. I feel dirty for reading that, thanks.

Sorry, but before those of you start promoting legal prostitution, I think you should have an accurate account of what it's like for the community