• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Greg Anthony Arrested for Soliciting

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go after violent criminals and leave consenting adults the hell alone.

Those pimps that run the prostitutes are violent criminals and who wants their children walking down the street from school with a bunch of prostitutes working the street. Just saying.

Normally the cops don't bother an area with the vice and arrests unless they have received complaints and they come down especially hard when their are children in the area. If the guy is so desparate he has to pay for it, that's alright with me, but the dude needs to be careful. Just saying

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Apparently the guy used his computer and booked a lady of the evening for the night and it turned out to be an under-cover sting operation. So now he has betrayed his wife and children, embarrassed himself publically and suspended for the remaining NBA season all because he couldn't keep his zipper up. What an idiot."

Neither know you nor I know the things going on between him and his wife.

He went the professional route, rather than some random chick that could have made his life a living Hell if she felt scorned. He was responsible in the fact he didn't want some one-night stand to turn stalker.

Instead, it was an undercover operation where a government agency tells us how we live as Americans (never used the services of a hooker, never had the need to) our lives. A woman is allegedly entitled to use her body as she sees fit (abortion?) and Anthony was paying for a service....but 2 consenting adults aren't entitled to that?

GTFO.

Pretty sad when you're so desparate enough to pay a stranger to get you off instead of a legitimate dating site and being discreet.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anthony likes pussy? He should be ashamed.

:L

LOL - Nothing wrong with that - just illegal getting caught paying a prostitute. It's only illegal if you get caught:lol:

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,968.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sad when you're so desparate enough to pay a stranger to get you off instead of a legitimate dating site and being discreet.

I guess you missed it when I said this:

He went the professional route, rather than some random chick that could have made his life a living Hell if she felt scorned. He was responsible in the fact he didn't want some one-night stand to turn stalker.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Apparently the guy used his computer and booked a lady of the evening for the night and it turned out to be an under-cover sting operation. So now he has betrayed his wife and children, embarrassed himself publically and suspended for the remaining NBA season all because he couldn't keep his zipper up. What an idiot."

Neither know you nor I know the things going on between him and his wife.

Instead, it was an undercover operation where a government agency tells us how we live as Americans (never used the services of a hooker, never had the need to) our lives. A woman is allegedly entitled to use her body as she sees fit (abortion?) and Anthony was paying for a service....but 2 consenting adults aren't entitled to that?

GTFO.

In California, two consenting adults is LEGAL JUST AS THE REST OF THE COUNTRY. Prostitution, however is an illegal business in which the pimps and the prostitutes earn millions of UNREPORTED INCOME. The don't pay taxes, social security, disability or workers compensation(by the owner) and they burn out when they are two old to prostitute and end up being taking care of by welfare at the expense of the tax payers. If they haven't been killed by their pimps or John sooner

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you missed it when I said this:

It's still prostitution any way you slice it. Prostitution via pimp collecting most of the money, beating the crap out the hooker when she doesn't perform well and the yada yada. I get it man. I understand that it's a business. You can't say she was random though unless he's used the service before.

How much do you want to bet that professional route you're talking about earned a $500K or more last year that they didn't report to the IRS?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, the only thing I slammed Anthony for was getting caught by vice. In his position, he should have been more careful. Just saying

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only have 2 points on this. #1 this is he and his wife's business and #2 legalize prostitution!

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't some of you guys take a step back for a second and think about what age most girls get into prostitution.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't some of you guys take a step back for a second and think about what age most girls get into prostitution.

It can be legalized at 18+.

What % of girls who aren't prostitutes are virgins at age 18?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly he does not watch Banshee. With all the tail on that show. And Odette Annable was on last night too.

10 minutes in and he could have rubbed one out. Done. Wake up in the morning with your life intact

Great show. My wife got me hooked on that one about halfway through season 2. Almost all of my t.v. watching is sports. She had been watching it and told me about it so I watched the pilot on On Demand.

I ended up binge watching it over a couple of days to get caught up.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, and under aged prostitutes would still be illegal while 18 year olds would be able to sell their assets while being in safer environments and be tested for STD. Making prostitution criminal endangers the lives and well being of all who get involved and packs our already overcrowded jails. Plus it simply doesn't work.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ten-to-one, Sharpton or Jackson or Holder are eventually going to show up and demand the charges be dropped on the basis of racism.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go after violent criminals and leave consenting adults the hell alone.

True. However, prostitution is illegal in most states... and it makes a ton of money... Of course the government wants its share of the pie.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. However, prostitution is illegal in most states... and it makes a ton of money... Of course the government wants its share of the pie.

Several Problems with that:

1. Many young girls are forced into prostitution and are no allowed to quit
2. Most of the prostitution is managed through pimps who treat them prostitutes violently when they don't perform.
3. Most people do not want prostitutes walking up and down the streets with their children seeing it.

Now a call girl service where the woman quietly and discreetly visits the guy at the motel or wherever would be acceptable to me, but I think you're all missing the point. Everyone knows the law and the risks they take by engaging in what they know is illegal activity. Everyone has to live with the consequences

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Several Problems with that:

1. Many young girls are forced into prostitution and are no allowed to quit
2. Most of the prostitution is managed through pimps who treat them prostitutes violently when they don't perform.
3. Most people do not want prostitutes walking up and down the streets with their children seeing it.

Now a call girl service where the woman quietly and discreetly visits the guy at the motel or wherever would be acceptable to me, but I think you're all missing the point. Everyone knows the law and the risks they take by engaging in what they know is illegal activity. Everyone has to live with the consequences

I know. How does that pertain to what I said? Does it not make prostitution illegal or call girls illegal?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. How does that pertain to what I said? Does it not make prostitution illegal or call girls illegal?

There are some people that don't want call girls working the corner street close to their house for their children to see. Just saying

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooh well.

Marv Albert was a fucking freak biting and shit but he got back into broadcasting. I'm sure someone will pick Greg up after a little vaca.