• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Great season 12's

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the ending we hoped for, but its pretty hard to be disappointed with the season overall. I had a blast this season and the Superbowl was outstanding right up until that last bit that we don't want to talk about.

No regrets from me. We had a better season than 30 other teams and we're already the NFC favorite to go back to the SB next year.

Congrats to the Patriots. Great game.

Go Hawks!

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the ending we hoped for, but its pretty hard to be disappointed with the season overall. I had a blast this season and the Superbowl was outstanding right up until that last bit that we don't want to talk about.

No regrets from me. We had a better season than 30 other teams and we're already the NFC favorite to go back to the SB next year.

Go Hawks!

Agreed and this Hawks team aint going nowhere,we will only get better.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go Hawks!

Well said dkmighty hammer.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks had a great season, the but management will have some work to do once they pay Russell Wilson.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks had a great season, the but management will have some work to do once they pay Russell Wilson.

Well sure, but not as much work to do as teams that don't have a young stud QB locked up long term.