• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Great Quote from Tennessee Fan

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a great quote from a Tennessee fan regarding Saturday's game vs Auburn:

"Should we be pissed they were still running the ball in the 4th quarter?"

Pretty funny! BTW: I went to Knoxville on Saturday and the Tennessee fans I met and talked to couldn't have been nicer and they have done a great job with the stadium renovations. They have what looks like a very good young QB so this team will be back. However according to the fans we talked to it won't be next year seems they have to rebuild the offensive line after this year.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pretty funny! BTW: I went to Knoxville on Saturday and the Tennessee fans I met and talked to couldn't have been nicer and they have done a great job with the stadium renovations. They have what looks like a very good young QB so this team will be back. However according to the fans we talked to it won't be next year seems they have to rebuild the offensive line after this year.
-
it is just a shame how far Tenn has fallen. It is a pretty amazing collapse of a once proud football tradition. Unfortunately, it may end up taking a really special coach to bring them back.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
it is just a shame how far Tenn has fallen. It is a pretty amazing collapse of a once proud football tradition. Unfortunately, it may end up taking a really special coach to bring them back.
Have to start with recruiting and Butch Jones is getting that done as long as he can close with who he has on the bd.

Thank goodness we had several quality recruiting classes come in before Mazahn took over it helps tremendously.

Two strong classes and they should be in the mix year 3.

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-

I think Jones could be that guy. It will take patience, because they won't get good tomorrow, but I think he'll end up doing a nice job there.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phil Fulmer is only 1 year older than Saban. they could have kept him but they got greedy

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phil Fulmer is only 1 year older than Saban. they could have kept him but they got greedy

Phil fulmer is the victim of his own demise. He became holier than thou in his stances, while doing the same thing he was pointing fingers at others for doing. The administration saw this and decided that with his mediocre seasons and his penchant for being two faced, it was only a matter of time before he got them in really hot water, especially with teams looking to pull the rug from under his ass. He is a piece of shit and its no surprise he hasnt landed at another big school on the skids.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They got rid of Fulmer because they wanted to get to the next level. Well, they got to the next level.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They got rid of Fulmer because they wanted to get to the next level. Well, they got to the next level.

Yup. I guess they should've specified as to which direction the level they were shooting for was.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I made a trip up for the game myself. I scalped tickets and ended up to the right of the Auburn band in the middle of mostly Auburn fans. Had a real good time with them. We were both having a good time in the first half, but there wasn't much for us to enjoy in the second half. It's at least a 3 year turn around, but I'm confident in Coach Jones and glad we have him after the past 5-8 years of mediocrity and failure. Dooley's recruiting classes were not SEC recruiting class's. He lucked out getting Cordarrelle for one year.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-

I was thinking this too. With the end of the era upon us, who have been the biggest collapses in the BCS era as a whole?

My own team is ranked 19th overall in the history of college football, but the BCS era was a dark and gloomy time for the most part.

Tenn. has fallen hard as well, but at least they won a BCS title.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and as far as running the ball in the 4th qtr. Auburn could have scored 14 more points when they got the ball with 8 minutes left in the 4th qtr, but chose to burn clock and not try to score that last touchdown.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, TN loses (I believe) their whole OL.

There's a lot of freshmen playing this season, getting some valuable playing time. It should pay off for next year. Plus there are some solid recruits coming in that I'm sure will make an impact. Just need another good class or two, to get the talent level up and to build depth.

It's nice to hear you had a good time and experience.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU starts a series with Tennessee next year. Can't wait!