• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Great Article

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“And one day he took his teeth out and threw ’em at me. And I didn’t know what the f--- to do. I’m like, holy s---. This guy’s f----- crazy. I got his false teeth sitting on my belly. I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t know if I should put ’em back in his mouth. So I just left ’em there."

Christian Peter on Charlie McBride

:pound:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frazier is the last captain to speak. He is not the main attraction, though. That honor is Osborne’s. He stands and the room goes as quiet as it’s been all night.

He runs through statistics, scoring offense, scoring defense, average margin of victory, turnover margin. Then he does something that Tomich calls “very, very, very rare.” He references questionable calls in the 1994 Orange Bowl against Florida State. He chokes up.

“He said if they had instant replay, you guys would’ve won three in a row. I don’t think we’ve heard him say that type of thing in public. He said, ‘You guys were a 17-point underdog. You won that game by 10 or 14 points. The record book shows that we lost; otherwise you would’ve been 38-0.’”

When Osborne is finished, he leaves his players with the same message he left them with 20 years ago.

If there’s anything you guys ever need from me, you can give me a call.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Osborne's like, "Fuck it....I don't have many years left. It's time to let it be known that we are the only team to actually 3-peat."