• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GP and the Other Board

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting game day thread I must say. Enjoyable reading! Didn't realize that one comment about one throw would be the center of such a fire storm. GP was called everything from a bandwagoner to a troll. I guess that's the power of the written word. You seem to really have hit a nerve with LIVIN/FRAUDES/WHATEVER. Also appears as if you've gotten the attention of a few other board elders.
From my point of view it almost appears as if LIVIN is trying to control the board by controlling the threads. I almost get the sense that he is trying to gain your approavl to some measure. He seems to be locked into the argument that he's been there since the beginning and by default he is therefore the board's senior poster! Maybe we should call him a mule! Then again, Tito calls everyone a mule (JA!).
The best line of the thread was GP calling LIVIN out "You of all posters .... "

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Interesting game day thread I must say. Enjoyable reading! Didn't realize that one comment about one throw would be the center of such a fire storm. GP was called everything from a bandwagoner to a troll. I guess that's the power of the written word. You seem to really have hit a nerve with LIVIN/FRAUDES/WHATEVER. Also appears as if you've gotten the attention of a few other board elders.
From my point of view it almost appears as if LIVIN is trying to control the board by controlling the threads. I almost get the sense that he is trying to gain your approavl to some measure. He seems to be locked into the argument that he's been there since the beginning and by default he is therefore the board's senior poster! Maybe we should call him a mule! Then again, Tito calls everyone a mule (JA!).
The best line of the thread was GP calling LIVIN out "You of all posters .... "

Interesting take that Livin might have been trying to "police the discussion," only to get called out by me. If so, he's just not getting that most were annoyed with his schizophrenic posting style, and not his occasionally over the top negativity.

The guy just needs to calm down a bit.

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting take that Livin might have been trying to "police the discussion," only to get called out by me. If so, he's just not getting that most were annoyed with his schizophrenic posting style, and not his occasionally over the top negativity.

The guy just needs to calm down a bit.

One of the best replies I have ever read to LIVIN was from SFANTHEM. He referred to a thread that LIVIN created called "I'm Done'. This wasn't just a passing comment in a thread or short lived rant, It was a full thread dedicated to why the season was over. This may have also been the same thread that NN stated that he was also done and was just going let the rest of the season 'just play itself out'

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ha! I'm just gp's wingman

of course, gp is just a troll so I'm not sure what that makes me.

livin is just some guy that's wound extremely too tight.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, apparently I'm either gp or myself, gp, tzill and step are the scum of the Earth. I can't tell as I'm not fluent in stupid.

Not that it was ever in any doubt.....but if gp and I are the same person, then the other side of my brain/personality is really smart in Economics and Business and he's not sharing that info with my half of the brain, lol.

See post #29:

ESPN.com: San Francisco Giants Message Board