• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Board Suggestion Box

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To help Skinsdad keep all the suggestions together and in 1 place, I thought I would create this thread.

I will take the liberty to go first:

1. As a token of appreciation from the board, Sportshoopla will pay for a 2-week all-expenses-paid vacation for Skinsdad each year to Hawaii.
We appreciate you boss for everything you do!

2. Duke will leave Dean alone and respect his point of view.

3. Darrell Green Fan and Sty WILL post more frequently....much MORE frequently.

4. PDay will be promoted to honorary member of the board and be viewed as a Commanders fan going forward.

5. Under the penalty of being shamed repeatedly, Shark will provide a weekly update to the board on how he is doing and provide thoughts on the team.

6. Under the penalty of being mocked mercilessly, Breed will provide a weekly update to the board on how he is doing and provide thoughts on the team.

7. Chiller will be publically flogged. He is an evil, wicked man to say the least. He needs to be taught a lesson for once. He is a menace!!!!
Does anyone have one of those electro-whips from "Starship Troopers" handy???? Thanks!

That's all for now.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To help Skinsdad keep all the suggestions together and in 1 place, I thought I would create this thread.

1. As a token of appreciation from the board, Sportshoopla will pay for a 2-week all-expenses-paid vacation for Skinsdad each year to Hawaii.

4. PDay will be promoted to honorary member of the board and be viewed as a Commanders fan going forward.

5. Under the penalty of being shamed repeatedly, Shark will provide a weekly update to the board on how he is doing and provide thoughts on the team.

6. Under the penalty of being mocked mercilessly, Breed will provide a weekly update to the board on how he is doing and provide thoughts on the team.

7. Chiller will be publically flogged. He is an evil, wicked man to say the least. He needs to be taught a lesson for once. He is a menace!!!!
Does anyone have one of those electro-whips from "Starship Troopers" handy???? Thanks!

That's all for now.
1. dad has a pretty specialized job, military pension so I am willing to donate $10 to the dad to Hawaii "Thank you" plan.

2 duke will probably leave dean alone as much as dad won't debate with him. LMAO and at least half of our forum will follow suit.

3. Would love to see DGF contribute more, also Brock.

4. No comment

5. shark was always one of my favorite posters and I have encouraged him many times to contribute more. I hope he takes me up on that some day.

6. breed also someone I love to see his thoughts.

7. I leave you to discipline him as needed.

I have only had one shot so far so good. :D

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pass on #4 as well..wàaay over the top.

rum & coke pretty much emphasis the disconnect

pulling for the spear helmets this week.

Hail

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not look for much more participation from myself or shark but you never know. Glad to see Cali is back but not sure for how long.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not look for much more participation from myself or shark but you never know. Glad to see Cali is back but not sure for how long.
Well, that sux.

You and shark are good people who bring a lot of good insight.

Your contributions are always appreciated and needed.

You and shark should stick around. Everybody except chiller.

He is apparently heading up the Knights Who Say Ni now. A vile bunch as we all know. Not surprising he is now their leader. He is a menace!!!

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pass on #4 as well..wàaay over the top.

rum & coke pretty much emphasis the disconnect

pulling for the spear helmets this week.

Hail
Oh come on...an honorary board membership is quite the honor PDay.

Maybe you can serve as Ambassador to the Cowboys board?

Skinsdad made me Ambassador to the Horror Movie board.

We all have a job here man.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. dad has a pretty specialized job, military pension so I am willing to donate $10 to the dad to Hawaii "Thank you" plan.

2 duke will probably leave dean alone as much as dad won't debate with him. LMAO and at least half of our forum will follow suit.

3. Would love to see DGF contribute more, also Brock.

4. No comment

5. shark was always one of my favorite posters and I have encouraged him many times to contribute more. I hope he takes me up on that some day.

6. breed also someone I love to see his thoughts.

7. I leave you to discipline him as needed.

I have only had one shot so far so good. :D
Good point.
Brock is a good dude for sure.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Danny boy wore down even the most die-hard fan.

Personally, I thought Politics on the board was also a BIG mistake that had some fallout, thought that thread was gonna be a shit show from the start, even tho I can’t remember engaging or reading it. I know I voted nay when polled whether we should have it stickied. Again, just my opinion. I’m not here to discuss the state of the union, lol

Glad it went away.

That said, I agree that posters should be free to post as they like and die on their hills if they want. Sports forums aren’t for the thin skinned.

Glad to see peeps movin on.

Let’s beat the damn Iggles, Hail!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree about the politics thread .... I'd pop in once in a while say page 324 anyone change their mind yet? I voted no also, I felt like I come here to talk about football.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wut?!?!

I can’t stop laughing… I’m sure Pday can’t either…

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wut?!?!

I can’t stop laughing… I’m sure Pday can’t either…
PDay is good people and one of my favorite Hoop posters.

He can turn down the honor...but he has earned it in my opinion!

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's all for now.

Takes one to know one. I’ll be right with you after my fight with Sporty. :D

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Takes one to know one. I’ll be right with you after my fight with Sporty. :D
You are killing me smalls

You have to give me credit for the Starship Troopers reference.

I thought you would ignore me after I accused you of running with the Knights Who Say Ni..lol

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll give you credit for the Sandlot reference, but Starship Troopers sucked.

Smalls is a good nickname, but truthfully I'm The Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.