• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gotta Love Rex

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping for a dennis green type of outburst, I'm highly disappointed, maybe we should have scored that TD at the end!

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't curse at Tebow!

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If for some reason Fangio gets picked up as a HC (doubt it) and Rex gets fired (Even less likely), then i would love to bring Rex in to run our Defense.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If for some reason Fangio gets picked up as a HC (doubt it) and Rex gets fired (Even less likely), then i would love to bring Rex in to run our Defense.

Instantly. Without question. Whatever it costs. You get the picture. The current personnel isn't too shabby of a fit right off the bat either, in my opinion. I'd have to see Harbaugh and Ryan on the same coaching staff before I'd actually believe that it would ever happen for anybody.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instantly. Without question. Whatever it costs. You get the picture. The current personnel isn't too shabby of a fit right off the bat either, in my opinion. I'd have to see Harbaugh and Ryan on the same coaching staff before I'd actually believe that it would ever happen for anybody.

That would be my only concern. It would either be a perfect fit or a terrible fit IMO. Just a thought i had during the game.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rex as DC for SF would never work...Rex likes to hear himself talk too much for JH's liking would be one of the reasons...

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
At the end of the season Rex Ryan should be careful not to let the door hit his head on the way out.

Talk about a way overrated loudmouth. He's the most overrated coach in the league IMHO.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the end of the season Rex Ryan should be careful not to let the door hit his head on the way out.

Talk about a way overrated loudmouth. He's the most overrated coach in the league IMHO.

That may be. Honestly, i like the fact that he's on the surface. Most coaches just feed the media and fans a bunch of bullshit that they don't really mean.