• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gotta give Roman and Harbaugh credit

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 49ers are lucky that Wilson is so bad.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 49ers are lucky that Wilson is so bad.

Could be true. But honestly, and I was at the game last night, you can see the difference in talent between Alex and Wilson. The confidence in the pocket, how they both spin the ball, velocity on passes. Even the passes Wilson was attempting down field - either Alex would have been too scared to attempt them or he would've completely been oblivious to them.

I'm not saying Wilson is better, but you can easily see who the more talented QB is.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be true. But honestly, and I was at the game last night, you can see the difference in talent between Alex and Wilson. The confidence in the pocket, how they both spin the ball, velocity on passes. Even the passes Wilson was attempting down field - either Alex would have been too scared to attempt them or he would've completely been oblivious to them.

I'm not saying Wilson is better, but you can easily see who the more talented QB is.

I'm starting to see that old tentativeness coming back to Smith's decison making. A lot of checkdowns, though I thought his decisions in the touchdown drive were very good.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For their halftime adjustments, freeing Gore for a bruising 2nd half.

Good use of Gore but they get an "F" for not targeting Davis even once in the entire game. Inexcusable, almost to the point of criminal negligence.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Could be true. But honestly, and I was at the game last night, you can see the difference in talent between Alex and Wilson. The confidence in the pocket, how they both spin the ball, velocity on passes.

Hahaha, please. Any pass Wilson throws over 10 yards has a big loop. His footwork and pocket presence are impressive, but don't even try to say he has a good arm. You probably should just stop commenting on Smith or anything related to him, given your over the top hatred.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha, please. Any pass Wilson throws over 10 yards has a big loop. His footwork and pocket presence are impressive, but don't even try to say he has a good arm. You probably should just stop commenting on Smith or anything related to him, given your over the top hatred.

DERS ALEX SMITH HATER GO BACK TO ESPN BOARDZ!

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspect that part of what the coaching staff is doing is seeing what else can be successful in some of these games. We (as an organization) are expecting to go deep into the playoffs and part of that mentality is to use the regular season as "practice" for those playoff games. Test out new plays and see if they work in real game situations. I could be wrong, its just a theory.

In a limited way, I agree. I think though a bit of that goes out the window when you are losing a winnable game (Minnesota) or need everything (Packers). I agree in that Harbaugh and Roman do seem to be about situational football (most teams are, right?) and they are secretive to a point in what they do and say. They are about the big picture. Again, so are other teams, it just seems more than some? Perhaps we need that more than others because of our offense?