• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gotham

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotham listened to the viewers, it's getting pretty damn dark on a weekly basis.

One of the funniest scenes in Gotham.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to admit, I enjoyed the last episode. I really hope we see Nygma begin to bloom as the Riddler, because there's so much potential there.

The Galavan, Gordon, and Penguin exchange was great, and so really like where they appear to be going with it. While I'm not that into Galavan, I do like how his presence has stirred up things, and I really hope the Penguin can finally take him out at some point.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Galavan deal because it brings my mind to the Brandon Lee Crow where the head bad guy had a different race sister, he had a hot asian that they broke a hooker together, one of my favorites.

Looked like Nygma combined with his dark side when those shots got all blurry and he accepted he would have killed the ME if she saw the body. His hair was different like the riddler took over.

I am thinking this little girl that Galavan is setting up with Bruce is gonna end up being like 22 and Selena is going to just keep getting hotter and hotter.

I just think its an interesting show because we can watch and figure Bruce is gonna be played by Galavan this entire season, but instead, he calls him out almost immediately, or at least within a few episodes.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's definitely better this season without Jada Pinkett Smith hamming it up on a weekly basis. I thought that this past episode was the best one since Jerome died. The look on Galavant's face was great when Gordon said he knew about that stuff when Penguin was telling him about all of the stuff he's done.

I'd love to see Tigress face off with Victor Zsaz at some point.

The Riddler stuff I am enjoying but just hope that they aren't trying to rush things with that character.

The Bruce stuff isn't something I'm really enjoying too much right now. I'm just wondering if Alfred will end up slapping Silver at some point like he did to Selina.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not worried they are rushing Riddler, I just hope its not as worked up towards as the joker just to kill him off when it should be getting good.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's definitely better this season without Jada Pinkett Smith hamming it up on a weekly basis. I thought that this past episode was the best one since Jerome died. The look on Galavant's face was great when Gordon said he knew about that stuff when Penguin was telling him about all of the stuff he's done.

I'd love to see Tigress face off with Victor Zsaz at some point.

The Riddler stuff I am enjoying but just hope that they aren't trying to rush things with that character.

The Bruce stuff isn't something I'm really enjoying too much right now. I'm just wondering if Alfred will end up slapping Silver at some point like he did to Selina.

Alfred is known to slap a ho now and then.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alfred is known to slap a ho now and then.

Now we know what he really did in his free time while he was in the military. He was pimp slapping some hoes and keeping them in line if they didn't give him his money. :thumb:

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want them to rush any character development either, but I don't want them to regress either.

Nygma has taken a big step in the right direction. To waste that would be a travesty. While it almost contradicts my earlier concern, now that he's done what he has, I think I'm okay with a far more clever version of Dexter. I'd ultimately want him to develop into so much more, but I want the tension of what almost getting caught would mean. If he kills a major cop (hint: only two outside of Gordon) things could get really interesting.

Anyway, this season >>>> last season.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want them to rush any character development either, but I don't want them to regress either.

Nygma has taken a big step in the right direction. To waste that would be a travesty. While it almost contradicts my earlier concern, now that he's done what he has, I think I'm okay with a far more clever version of Dexter. I'd ultimately want him to develop into so much more, but I want the tension of what almost getting caught would mean. If he kills a major cop (hint: only two outside of Gordon) things could get really interesting.

Definitely. They're doing some great things with the Penguin and the Riddler.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not worried they are rushing Riddler, I just hope its not as worked up towards as the joker just to kill him off when it should be getting good.

No chance they kill him off.

That joke was just a red herring technically. This guy is actually the Riddler seeing as his name is Edward Nygma. Hes not a possible Riddler.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I could definitely see him trying to go after Harvey Bullock at some point since he has disrespected him quite a bit since the show started. Only other person I could see him going after would possibly be Barnes if the writers don't feel that his character is working on the show and want to write him off.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Barnes might be a good one down the road. I figure someone is probably going to catch on to Nygma. Ultimately I'm sure Gordon will lock him up, but it wouldn't shock me if someone else picks up on what's going on before that. Perhaps Gordon's girlfriend?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I finally got caught up again and I'm a big fan of the past 2 episodes. Lots of intense moments that move very quickly. My only problem is that I feel like they are almost moving too quickly. Lots of secrets getting resolved too quickly then immediately followed by an improbable escape. I believe they had 3 very unlikely escapes in a row last episode which was way overdoing it.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. They bitch out on killing the useless annoying bitch.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm glad to see that Penguin and Nygma are going to be on screen together.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a bad episode but not the best of the season either. Don't know why they had Barbara live because there really isn't much of a point to her character now in my opinion.

Did they ever explain how those thugs got to Lee? I had just assumed that maybe she left the precinct and they nabbed her. Because Barnes and Bullock never noticed her being gone (or Nygma for that matter).

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think he's less like Dexter and more like the people Dexter killed. It was a nice little touch to give the Riddler his emblem based off of the Jane Doe tag that he used to hide Ms Kringle's body. I feel like very few people caught that.

Not a bad episode but not the best of the season either. Don't know why they had Barbara live because there really isn't much of a point to her character now in my opinion.

Did they ever explain how those thugs got to Lee? I had just assumed that maybe she left the precinct and they nabbed her. Because Barnes and Bullock never noticed her being gone (or Nygma for that matter).

They may be working their way toward Barbara and Gordon eventually getting back together because they are married in the comics (Gordon was a widower). The more I think about it the more I like Barbara, they put a nice twist on it because very little is known about her, just that Gordon loved her. That's why I think they backed off on having her kill Lee because that would be the point of no return in terms of the Barbara-Gordon relationship. I'm very interested to see how it works out with Barbara, how could Gordon ever come to show her affection again? I like it and this Barbara is 10x better than the Barbara from season 1, which is the Barbara we would have gotten if the writers had chosen to stick to the comics 100%. This Barbara is pretty much Harley Quinn.

I guess it could be said that the theme with Barbara is about loving someone despite their faults. Gordon said it himself that he still felt for her and I doubt it was all about 'playing along'. Lee will either die or leave town eventually.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They may be working their way toward Barbara and Gordon eventually getting back together because they are married in the comics (Gordon was a widower). The more I think about it the more I like Barbara, they put a nice twist on it because very little is known about her, just that Gordon loved her. That's why I think they backed off on having her kill Lee because that would be the point of no return in terms of the Barbara-Gordon relationship. I'm very interested to see how it works out with Barbara, how could Gordon ever come to show her affection again? I like it and this Barbara is 10x better than the Barbara from season 1, which is the Barbara we would have gotten if the writers had chosen to stick to the comics 100%. This Barbara is pretty much Harley Quinn.

I guess it could be said that the theme with Barbara is about loving someone despite their faults. Gordon said it himself that he still felt for her and I doubt it was all about 'playing along'. Lee will either die or leave town eventually.

I don't follow the comics and I could be very wrong on this but doesn't Lee end up helping out with Bruce at Wayne Manor or something? I heard something about that but have no clue on whether or not that was accurate.

I do agree that psycho Barbara is definitely better than bi-sexual Barbara. I honestly don't know which character I hated more last season: her or Fish. I think the only way that he would be able to show affection towards Barbara again would be if she somehow saved his life. Theo or Tabitha could take a shot at him for ruining things and Barbara has a moment of clarity and gets in the way and is shot while he holds her in his arms.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wait, barbara lived after falling 100 feet? dammit. But if she did, the point to her character living is Gordon finding her in that psycho hospital in Wayne Enterprises where the little firefly girl ended up.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait, barbara lived after falling 100 feet? dammit. But if she did, the point to her character living is Gordon finding her in that psycho hospital in Wayne Enterprises where the little firefly girl ended up.

Yeah, they had said that the bushes broke her fall and that she had some broken bones and other injuries I believe, which is why they were putting her in the ambulance. That's a good thought. I wonder if Jerome might have been taken there as well or if he's actually dead.