• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Got banned over on Rivals

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cause this board has slow traffic flow
It speeds up when the season starts. If there's any Gamecock fans over there, should come here for game threads. You and the other CU Taters won't be missed.

txTIGER1963

ONE TOKE OVER THE LINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 417.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game day threads will be twice as long and have more posters then Rivals will. It's the offseason and now the shit gets real. Rivals threads are who's wife is this or some dumbass thread that has NOTHING to do with College Football. We need more Gator, Auburn, LSU and Tenn fans. That when the hate gets real. Nothing like Bama/UA/Tenn and UF fans hatred for each other. Until one sucks and they ride the conference pony.

Now come get you some

Get banned on Rivals and get FUCKING real on SportsHoopla. So quit being a McCain/Trump bitch

or talk much shit before a game with Clemson then run for cover when your team gets shrimp slapped

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep whining.
You can't back any of your statements up.
You didn't when I specifically asked you.
You're just a bitch with a badge.
Nothing racist about that.

I already backed my shit up, hence why you can't post over there anymore. :noidea:

I am glad that you brought it up though, lets all the normal posters who don't dip their toes in the politics forum what kind of person you are.

This whiny bitch fest of yours though makes me regret recommending you only be banned from politics instead of the entire website though. So there is that.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already backed my shit up, hence why you can't post over there anymore. :noidea:

I am glad that you brought it up though, lets all the normal posters who don't dip their toes in the politics forum what kind of person you are.

This whiny bitch fest of yours though makes me regret recommending you only be banned from politics instead of the entire website though. So there is that.
And now you're lying. Guess you learned that in training or worse. You already know none of you were decent enough to inform me.

Hook'Em0608

Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now you're lying. Guess you learned that in training or worse. You already know none of you were decent enough to inform me.

I never said I informed you. I informed and presented evidence to the people that run this site. You know, what a moderator is supposed to do when the site owner creates a rule under the threat of permanent bans. You should feel lucky he allows you to post on the rest of the site. I felt it was a very fair ruling on his part.

Also, you decided to do this in a public setting months after it occurred. My PM isn't blocked if you wanted an explanation. But instead, you decided to attack the site owner (guy who banned you) and the forum moderators like a crybaby.

There is literally fewer ban offenses on this website than any forum I've ever posted on. How dense do you have to be to be unable to follow the tiny amount of rules laid out?

Now, I'm done hijacking this thread, but it wasn't going to go unanswered when you start spreading misinformation on a thread containing new posters who I'm sure the site owner would prefer to have as part of the community.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, you decided to do this in a public setting months after it occurred. My PM isn't blocked if you wanted an explanation.
What the fuck is wrong with you? I did PM you and you did say nothing.

How can you sit there and lie like that with a straight face? From training and experience I'm sure. Since you are the one afraid of your exposure in public you can always respond to my PM. Only 5 months too late.

A more decent moderator would have been straight forward and avoided this all together.

You must be used to just writing up a report and there being no consequences for its fabricated contents. Been a whole career of getting away with that.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, I don't think that I've ever been banned on any board. Just too fucking nice, I suppose.

Alright, who's gonna hold my beer while I rectum-fy this situation

Mullclip22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their political thread gets a little heated every now and then. Don’t worry stochdoc I’ll keep yours and AG’s memory alive over there.

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, who's gonna hold my beer while I rectum-fy this situation
tenor.gif