• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Got banned over on Rivals

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn y'all are hard on ol AG. I like the guy. At least I know where he stands ... he likes Washington football and that coach of theirs ... that Peterpuffer guy. Now with that said, I do not venture into the political forum here, it's complete trash. And if I did, it would probably change my opinion about a lot of you. Do yourselves a favor and just steer clear of that fucking forum and talking politics, in general, online. Really makes no fucking sense to me. No one online is going to change their political stance because of something you posted. That's some asinine dumbassery right there. And yes, I know that last statement was redundant.

:suds:

You said "hard on"...*beavis voice* - "heh heh, heh heh"

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cause this board has slow traffic flow
giphy.gif

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Racism is pathetic. :noidea:
Keep whining.
You can't back any of your statements up.
You didn't when I specifically asked you.
You're just a bitch with a badge.
Nothing racist about that.

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cause this board has slow traffic flow

The game day threads will be twice as long and have more posters then Rivals will. It's the offseason and now the shit gets real. Rivals threads are who's wife is this or some dumbass thread that has NOTHING to do with College Football. We need more Gator, Auburn, LSU and Tenn fans. That when the hate gets real. Nothing like Bama/UA/Tenn and UF fans hatred for each other. Until one sucks and they ride the conference pony.

Now come get you some

Get banned on Rivals and get FUCKING real on SportsHoopla. So quit being a McCain/Trump bitch