• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Got a question for you IDP people. You know who you are?

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Treff man if you are interested, I cant speak for everyone but id love to have you be a part of Mywifehatessundays.com. You post more than anyone, lol and your advice is very accurate and well explained. If not I understand.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TKO that goes for you. Offcource I could only nominate you guys it would have to be voted on but I think that would just be a technicality.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sox if your interested at least from what i have seen so far, I am liking what I am seeing. The guys might think its a little early to offer a spot so we will have to talk about it but the Marlin Brown call was 5 star, first rate, and down right on the money and if Harrison does out score the rest of these OLBs I will have to seriously make a case for bringing you on. Can't wait to see if you are right on again.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Treff man if you are interested, I cant speak for everyone but id love to have you be a part of Mywifehatessundays.com. You post more than anyone, lol and your advice is very accurate and well explained. If not I understand.

Since I cannot post my weekly preview, start/sit blog on here, I'm willing to make to it available for MWHS's usage. . I'm not interested in "being involved", just a headache I don't want to deal with as far as you and I go, surely you'd agree. But if you want it, you can use it. .. obviously if this ever turns a profit, I want my cut though ;)

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you treff! That's cool.