• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gore needs to play this week

TheNinerMind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So if ever there was a "trap" game, this is it. The Cardinals are coming off a two game win streak against decent opponents. With John Skelton playing, they're finally getting the ball to Larry Fitzgerald. They nearly ousted Baltimore. Remember this team was in the Super Bowl just a couple years ago and are a division rival. Personally, I'm stoked Gore is going to try and make it this week. It shows the importance of the game and that the 49ers aren't taking the Cardinals lightly. If they have a 2 score lead early, certainly take him out, but Gore needs to be there on the first play from scrimmage.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think that Harbaugh would allow for people to overlook ANY team let alone the shit talking Cards. I also never question Gore. If that guy can't go, he MUST be hurt. That guy plays every year banged up and never says a word and seemingly never wants to come out of the game.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason I don't feel it's a trap game is because of the rivalry between the teams. Even if the teams haven't been very good, the games are usually pretty intense.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think we'll be fine with hunter and dixon. i wouldn't mind a limited number of plays for gore, but i'd rather him rest on a short week after he had an injury

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gore doesn't "have to play". The Cardinals pass Defense is weak and Hunter and Dixon should be able to carry the load. I'd rather not have Gore get that many carries if he's not healthy.

The only reason i miss Nate Clements is because of his ability to cover Fitzgerald. Hopefully Rogers can continue his success. That's the match up I am going to be watching.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
culliver should be able to cover him with safety help. usually taller corners need to be on fitz

cottontaco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
sit Gore this week. period. be ready for Baltimore and more importantly....the playoffs.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gore doesn't "have to play". The Cardinals pass Defense is weak and Hunter and Dixon should be able to carry the load. I'd rather not have Gore get that many carries if he's not healthy.

The only reason i miss Nate Clements is because of his ability to cover Fitzgerald. Hopefully Rogers can continue his success. That's the match up I am going to be watching.

This is the second time this has been said, but before Nate, Spencer would blanket Fitz and did a great job. I can't speak to the last season or two, but I thought it as always Spencer.