• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Goodmorning Everybody!

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would have thunk that Martin Scorsese would do soft core ****? I am looking forward to this one myself.

I think the word you were looking for is pron!

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just googled Jeff Baker and found this: Source: Rangers hope to bring back Jeff Baker for bench role | Dallas Morning News

I favor TX bringing Baker back. He was raking last year, particularly against lefties before he got hurt. I actually got some pretty good fantasy mileage from him on a couple of occasions when the Rangers faced a string of lefties. And I am prone to the cardinal sin of making homer decisions in fantasy sports!

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just googled Jeff Baker and found this: Source: Rangers hope to bring back Jeff Baker for bench role | Dallas Morning News

I favor TX bringing Baker back. He was raking last year, particularly against lefties before he got hurt. I actually got some pretty good fantasy mileage from him on a couple of occasions when the Rangers faced a string of lefties. And I am prone to the cardinal sin of making homer decisions in fantasy sports!

He does seem to give them a good bench bat against lefties as you say. However, IMO, he K's too much to be really valuable. Maybe with roster changes this offseason can his role expand?

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He does seem to give them a good bench bat against lefties as you say. However, IMO, he K's too much to be really valuable. Maybe with roster changes this offseason can his role expand?

That's something that I probably don't pay enough attention to. I understand that making contact can be valuable with moving guys on base up or even scoring a runner from third (though it can also result in double plays). Am I missing what might be some finer points about the harm in striking out?

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's something that I probably don't pay enough attention to. I understand that making contact can be valuable with moving guys on base up or even scoring a runner from third (though it can also result in double plays). Am I missing what might be some finer points about the harm in striking out?

No. You nailed the reasons the K is the worst out type. As an old school guy, it took me awhile to stop thinking that stirking out is so horrible. Now, I think it is just the least productive out.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool. I'm looking forward to that. Scorsese is the man!

Who would have thunk that Martin Scorsese would do soft core ****? I am looking forward to this one myself.

Movie was excellent, a lot of nudity, drugs and the word ''fuck'' at least 500+ times lol

Highly recommend it. Leo and Hill were excellent in their roles.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Movie was excellent, a lot of nudity, drugs and the word ''fuck'' at least 500+ times lol

Highly recommend it. Leo and Hill were excellent in their roles.

Just for you Johnny, as I don't think any of the rest of us are puck heads -

Things you can do in a second: Blink several times; score a buzzer-beater; "like" a Facebook post; or, in the case of Tom Sestito of the Vancouver Canucks, accumulate 27 penalty minutes in one second, a.k.a. your total ice time for the night.
The Canucks visited the Los Angeles Kings on Monday night in a gloriously contentious game between two teams that don’t like each other. Overall, the teams combined for 110 penalty minutes in the Kings’ 1-0 win.
Two minutes and 32 seconds into the game, Sestito hit the ice for the first time, looking to stick up for teammate Henrik Sedin after Sedin was hit hard by Jordan Nolan of the Kings.Sestito lined up next to Nolan for the faceoff, and dropped his gloves when the puck was dropped by the linesman.
He pounded on Nolan … who didn’t fight back, acutely aware that Sestito’s night would be over if he just took the punches. And it was: Sestito earned a 5-minute fighting major, a 2-minute penalty for instigating the fight, a 10-minute misconduct and a game misconduct.
The time of the penalties: 2:33 of the first period. His night lasted one second, in which he earned 27 penalty minutes:

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just for you Johnny, as I don't think any of the rest of us are puck heads -

Things you can do in a second: Blink several times; score a buzzer-beater; "like" a Facebook post; or, in the case of Tom Sestito of the Vancouver Canucks, accumulate 27 penalty minutes in one second, a.k.a. your total ice time for the night.
The Canucks visited the Los Angeles Kings on Monday night in a gloriously contentious game between two teams that don’t like each other. Overall, the teams combined for 110 penalty minutes in the Kings’ 1-0 win.
Two minutes and 32 seconds into the game, Sestito hit the ice for the first time, looking to stick up for teammate Henrik Sedin after Sedin was hit hard by Jordan Nolan of the Kings.Sestito lined up next to Nolan for the faceoff, and dropped his gloves when the puck was dropped by the linesman.
He pounded on Nolan … who didn’t fight back, acutely aware that Sestito’s night would be over if he just took the punches. And it was: Sestito earned a 5-minute fighting major, a 2-minute penalty for instigating the fight, a 10-minute misconduct and a game misconduct.
The time of the penalties: 2:33 of the first period. His night lasted one second, in which he earned 27 penalty minutes:

And you know I am!! :suds:

Typical move by Sestitio, plays like a scumbag, Nolan was smart not throw any back and not get thrown our of the game. 'Nucks played a man down all game.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Croquet anyone?

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL My eyes are going. Hope those aren't dudes in drag. I think the one on the right might be.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This day is going so slow, 2 more hours of work and then it's off to NYC and MSG for the Ranger game!

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This day is going so slow, 2 more hours of work and then it's off to NYC and MSG for the Ranger game!

:stfu:

I sit here with 3 hours of nothing pretty much every late afternoon.

I can only hope that this will get better in a month when pitchers & catchers report.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd shift!

I use to wake up whenever I wanted to, no alarm clock. went to work or went grocery shopping before work with no traffic, ever. it was great.

Been on the night shift since '89. There is no way in hell I would ever go to dayshift. I love being UAW, after a 23 day christmas vacation I get to go back to work tonight.