• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Goodell

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has decided to wait two more weeks to start the draft. Seems just not enough rumors flying around to suit him. Also hot off the press BOSS doesnt not, repeat not wish to trade Bradford. You read it here first campers. :laugh3:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blue whats next. The sky is falling. If he (BOSS) says that Pead may come around. Well then it is the end of the world. Grab your gold and run. :suds:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has decided to wait two more weeks to start the draft. Seems just not enough rumors flying around to suit him. Also hot off the press BOSS doesnt not, repeat not wish to trade Bradford. You read it here first campers. :laugh3:

You know...I think that BOSS's feelings were a little hurt after hearing of a possible trade (just a little bit). Then after hearing Sammy is staying he was back to normal. Maybe he really likes Sammy?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously I don't know if I could make it another two weeks next year. That is BS!! I knew Boss had a crush on Sam :rollseyes:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you guys are on too something. Convince everyone you hate him but in reality mancrush. Clever BOSS. Had me fooled. Now what does this say about his opinion of our OC? Interesting. :laugh3:

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see that I could provide you guys with some short-lived entertainment on the eve of the draft---at my expense of course. :suds::drum::yo::laugh3::yahoo:Unfortunately, my feelings haven't changed for Mr. Incontinence. It's just that I would like to see us do the ripping off for a change instead of being the "Rippee" If there is somebody out there dumb enough to give us a 1st for Bradford, by all means we should go for it. We can even through in a U-Haul full of Depends to sweeten the deal. But I'm not keen on just giving him away for nothing. Remember, there are still some pretty dumb GMs/Owners in the league running some pretty dysfunctional franchises-----See perennial losers like Oakland, Cleveland, Jacksonville, etc. If we can get a team like Minnesota to give us the 8th pick, well that means Bradford only depreciated 7 spots in 4 years. Even if the rumor isn't true, its serves as a gauge for future trade talk. So, sorry to disappoint you all, but I still don't believe Bradford would amount to a pimple on the buttocks of any of the better QBs in the league.