• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Goodell will not recuse himself

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's ok Southie, we always have the 28-13 in your house AFCCG butt whoopin' we put on the Brady girls, on our way to SB 47 win....
Watch it and cringe.....It's coming again !!! :D

AFC Championship Game: Anquan Boldin highlights - NFL Videos

Ravens have won some games in the past. We knocked your wildcard ass out of the playoffs last time deployed.
It was on our way to the most recent Superbowl Championship. You, personally were talking smack on the way into the game. You left with your tail between your legs but your mouth still flapping.
Thanks for doing your part in making this last year a very successful year!!!!!
Baltimore - a speed-bump on the road to the Superbowl Championship......

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens game is exactly the type of close game played in bad weather that we'll have to wonder about whether the Patriots playing with a ball deflated below regulation made a difference.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens game is exactly the type of close game played in bad weather that we'll have to wonder about whether the Patriots playing with a ball deflated below regulation made a difference.

Wow, good thinking. Perhaps that GB/NE game last year we'll have to think about Aaron Rogers pumping up both Pats and Packers balls? You have me wondering......

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, good thinking. Perhaps that GB/NE game last year we'll have to think about Aaron Rogers pumping up both Pats and Packers balls? You have me wondering......

Are you saying that making the ball easier to catch and harder to fumble can't make a difference in a close game in poor weather?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying that making the ball easier to catch and harder to fumble can't make a difference in a close game in poor weather?

I'm saying that in the Green bay-New England game, which was a 5 point game, Aaron Rodgers team handled all the balls. Mr. Rodgers has admitted to liking his ball`s pumped up to over regulation. Hmmmm

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saying that in the Green bay-New England game, which was a 5 point game, Aaron Rodgers team handled all the balls. Mr. Rodgers has admitted to liking his ball`s pumped up to over regulation. Hmmmm

The Patriots had to use the Packers footballs in that game? How did that happen?

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The equipment manager carries both bags of balls out to the field.

Lol, so it's OK for the Patriots to actually get caught cheating because it's theoretically possible for other teams to cheat? I'll need to remember that argument the next time I get a speeding ticket.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, so it's OK for the Patriots to actually get caught cheating because it's theoretically possible for other teams to cheat? I'll need to remember that argument the next time I get a speeding ticket.

There is no evidence that the Patriots cheated. It sure looks that way. I was just answering the hypocrisy of you thread. Green Bay is known to cheat with the footballs, perhaps they cheated in Superbowl 31?

Yes, I think this is bullshit - just like your post.....

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no evidence that the Patriots cheated. It sure looks that way. I was just answering the hypocrisy of you thread. Green Bay is known to cheat with the footballs, perhaps they cheated in Superbowl 31?

Yes, I think this is bullshit - just like your post.....

There is a lot of evidence indicating the Pats cheated. The evidence is the reason you think "it sure looks that way." There is zero evidence the Packers have ever done anything similar. You're trying to defend a losing position, so the only option is to try to deflect.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a lot of evidence indicating the Pats cheated. The evidence is the reason you think "it sure looks that way." There is zero evidence the Packers have ever done anything similar. You're trying to defend a losing position, so the only option is to try to deflect.

So it's either agree with you or deflect?

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's either agree with you or deflect?

What would you call trying to pass the blame on to teams with zero accusations against them simply because they had the same opportunity to cheat? Seems like deflection to me.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would you call trying to pass the blame on to teams with zero accusations against them simply because they had the same opportunity to cheat? Seems like deflection to me.

You want to badger Patriots fans. Not buying into your game. You are frustrated, I can tell. Too bad.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens have won some games in the past. We knocked your wildcard ass out of the playoffs last time deployed.
It was on our way to the most recent Superbowl Championship. You, personally were talking smack on the way into the game. You left with your tail between your legs but your mouth still flapping.
Thanks for doing your part in making this last year a very successful year!!!!!
Baltimore - a speed-bump on the road to the Superbowl Championship......

Well, I wouldn't want to Deflate your joy, so I'll just wait for the Commish to do that for you.....

4b795088-e51e-4698-ad12-19396fabca52_zps975pcta1.jpg
:facepalm3: :pound:

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to badger Patriots fans. Not buying into your game. You are frustrated, I can tell. Too bad.

Actually, I just think your team and quarterback are clearly guilty and benefited from cheating. I don't understand the denial when it comes to dealing with the consequences.